• 32(current)
WIP hybrid
Hi, is the Half Wall view as shown in the first post with Alice in Wonderland no longer part of the skin?
It's coming back as soon as I get the time Wink

Edit Actually looking at the first page, quite a few edits are needed.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-06-01, 22:01)Mudislander Wrote: It's coming back as soon as I get the time Wink

Edit Actually looking at the first page, quite a few edits are needed.

Any comments on the imdb rating being shown in the "fanart poster" view or the default image thing with the tv shows?
(2014-06-03, 01:22)barneyk Wrote: Any comments on the imdb rating being shown in the "fanart poster" view or the default image thing with the tv shows?

I'd love the rating in that view also :-)

Great skin!
I'm sure we can get the IMDB rating back. Re the fallback image - the skin needs a fallback when no image can be found. What I normally do is go and edit the media without images manually and select the missing coverart etc.

Hello Everyone,

I love the the skin really much, and since the development of the madmax confluence.mod stopped, this is my new favorite..

but, i don't like it that the name of the actual used profile is shown in the Homescreen (bottom-left) and on the video- and music-info-OSD (top-left).

For the Homescreen, i solved my Problem and switched the Profilename with the Weatherforecast.
But i didn't find the location in the video and audio info OSD, where i can edit it, tryed MusicOSD.xml, MusicOverlay.xml, MusicVisualisation.xml and some more..
i think its a global variable, but can't find it.. Sad

If someone could help me with pointing in the right direction, that would be great..
hello,
I'm using Hybrid skin on xbmc gotham. What i realize is when i hit the search button on any video addon, the focus is not on onscreen keyboard or something, I can't use the remote control to move to any letter on the on screen keyboard at all. Is there an fix for it?
Got the same problem, this is not the focus i think, i fixed it with
Settings -> System -> Input devices -> switch on Remote control sends keyboard presses
Hello,
I could use some help with something. I would like to add some playlists to the home menu either a as a home menu item or sub menu item. I have found out where and how to do this, the problem is I can't figure out how to get custom playlists onto the list of playlists to choose from. I have tried placing them in:

AppData\XBMC\addons\skin.hybrid\extras\Playlists
\userdata\playlists\video

The UI doesn't seem to pick up the new playlists. Am I putting them in the wrong spot? or is there something I have to do to get them to register?
Wrong Directory, that's for the preset playlists provided with the skin. You need to use the directory that XBMC saves your playlists to when created. eg: AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video

Mudislander hi thanks for your amazing work I love this skin.

I was wondering if u could cheeky and maybe ask for a copy of the uncompressed textures.xbt file on media.

Cheers mate keep up the great work
Sure. If you download the zip file from the GitHub it should have the uncompressed textures. If you come up with any improvements feel free to let me know.

Hey

Thanks mate that's great. Not sure I could make any changes am newbi I just wanted to look at the workings of the skin. Trying to see how it all works. It's an amazing skin I've been using it few couple years now.
I've got some improvements/wishes..

1. it would be great if when i switch subtitles or audiotracks only the little window with the track/subtitle-information is shown and not the complete OSD, which is by the way overlapped from the small window..

2. in 3D-Mode on the OSD at the 3D-Button are both option "watch in 2D", on the confluence-skin is the upper switch "activate" and the lower switch "watch in 2D"

3.at Live-TV in Fullscreen, when i press the OK-Button the OSD comes up with the focus on the channel-up Button, is it possible to change the focus to the Channellist-Button? (the Button left from the EPG-Button) so that i can go to the Channellist with two presses of the OK-Button, or maybe go directly to the channellist without seeing the OSD?

and finally
4. maybe an option to show instead of the xbmc-Logo in the Homescreen and the OSD the Weather? I tryed it by myself but I only get it working on the Homescreen, the OSD shows still the xbmc-Logo..

With Number 2. i'm not shure maybe its only a bug in the translation, i use the Skin in german..

Thats a lot of wishes i know, but i would be happy if i can help with testing or whatever let me know..
Thanks for reading and the amazing skin.. marf.
Hello all,

I'm using Hybrid skin. I realize that when I play movie or any live stream, the default focus button is rewind button (<<). I would like to switch that default focus to stop button when I click OK(to bring up the video control menu). Could someone tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10