• 33(current)
WIP hybrid
I hadn't noticed Smile It's supposed to be the pause button as default, which I will be changing it to.

However if you want to change your copy you need to edit "VideoOSD.xml" Near the top +/- line 15 you will find

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">202</defaultcontrol>

Change the number to 204 for the stop button.

Further down +/- line 123 there is another <defaultcontrol> for the LiveTV menu if you wish to change that also.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks
Thats great thanks, solved my wish no.3.. The focus on Channellist in LiveTV-mode..

Found also the solution for my no.2, in the VideoOSD.xml the LabelIDs for the activate button in line 600 and 699 has to be 31377 for ToggleStereoMode and not 31375, which is for StereoModeToMono.
But it fixed for me only the 3D button in the menu for the LiveTV. For videofiles it still shows on both positions "Show in 2 D".

There is my next question, my XBMC didn't realize that there is a 3D-TVchannel. That means, i have to enable 3Dmode over OSD-> videosettings to get the 3D-button.

By the way, for my problem with the Audiostream/Subtitle-window overlapping the OSD, i do switch Audio/Subtitles with directbuttons on my remote..

http://imgur.com/PvkXAkM
http://imgur.com/uarsy6T

Edit: won't show the pics, so only links for the interested ones..
I'll have a look for you. Labels are easy to change. Problem with the popup window is on all other screens that location was out of the way but will have to move if covering OSD menu.

Does Confluence realize there is a 3D-TVchannel ?

Yeah, thanks for looking into it..

..also checked the Labels in different Languages, it´s not a translation, it´s a Label-bug..

..and with the popup-Problem, isn´t it easier to remove the OSD behind the popup? when i switch the subtitles or audio i don´t need to see the coverart or movie title. on Confluence there is only the popup showing on the bottom right..

..3D-TVchannel: no Confluence didn´t realize it.. i could have checked it before, sorry.. its only one channel..

found one more bug in the sysinfo-page where the CPU and Memory-infos where overlapping with the bars, rearranged it a little in the SettingsSystemInfo.xml that it fits..

Code:
                <control type="label">
                    <description>CPU Text</description>
                    <left>150</left>
                    <top>380</top>
                    <width>550</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[13271] $INFO[System.CPUUsage]</label>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <font>font12_title</font>
                </control>
                <control type="progress">
                    <description>CPU BAR</description>
                    <left>150</left>
                    <top>405</top>
                    <width>520</width>
                    <height>16</height>
                    <info>System.CPUUsage</info>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <description>Memory Text</description>
                    <left>150</left>
                    <top>420</top>
                    <width>550</width>
                    <height>25</height>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31369] $INFO[system.memory(used.percent)]</label>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <font>font12_title</font>
                </control>
                <control type="progress">
                    <description>Memory BAR</description>
                    <left>150</left>
                    <top>445</top>
                    <width>520</width>
                    <height>16</height>
                    <info>system.memory(used)</info>
                </control>

..and for my problem with the Logo-Weather-switch, in older posts from you with screenshots i see that you have (had) weather-infos on your homescreen? but i think that was the frodo-release, is there a reason why its gone?! performance? compatibility?

thx+greets..
Have fixed label as per your suggestion, have completely moved popup info to top left on all screens. Moved away from having weather info because of problems with getting weather data and I was expecting xbmc to be banned from providers. However have added a setting for those that want the weather to show on home screen, maybe some languages might not work nicely due to word length, it's a bit crowded there now.

Will do your CPU issue in a day or two. Hopefully I can get an update out over the weekend, however the official xbmc repo will take a bit longer.

BTW Thanks for looking and taking the trouble to report bugs Smile

Mudislander,

In Confluence, when I'm playing a channel or a video clip, and I want to go back to my channel list or video list, I can just click return and I can see the list AND the live stream or video is still playing on the background. The list is kindda transparent, is there away I can do that with Hybrid?

Thanks in advance.
You have to disable the "Now playing"-plugin at the skin settings..
(2014-07-02, 21:35)madmarf Wrote: You have to disable the "Now playing"-plugin at the skin settings..

Thanks, your tip works.

I have 1 more question if you guys can help please. In my case, I from time to time play my own movie collection that have 2 audio streams. Is there a way I can add the audio stream button on the main video control menu (when I hit OK button while playing the video, the audio Stream button is there), so I don't have to click on Audio to open up the Audio setting where I can change the Audio Stream?
Greetings Mudislander et al,

My apologies if this question has been asked before; I have searched exhaustively and could not find an answer, and have tried everything I feel obvious, and a great many things that aren't. I'm at my wit's end frankly, so before I do something rash with ssh and nano, I thought I should ask the collective.

On my home screen, I have a button which is a smart playlist, which draws in TV Shows from one specific directory, namely /anime/ - normal TV is in /episodes/. What I would like to do is have a useful smart submenu that draws from the same subset returned by the smart playlists's filter, very much like the default 'family' button/menu seems to do. To forestall the obvious question, the media is indeed correctly scraped and in my library as it should be.

I've done a lot of messing about, and it seems that either I'm missing something, or the closest approximation one can obtain is a lot of smart playlists, created to do the same roles, and added as submenu items. Similarly the background art is skin default rather than drawn from that returned by the playlist's filter - is there any way around that?

I'm a website developer myself so am more than happy to hack about in xml files if that's needed... but I thought smart playlists were exactly that, eg smart, and did this sort of thing when attached to the homepage. I've attached it by creating a playlist, favouriting it, then adding that; that seemed the recommended approach for other skins, is that the 'right' way to do what I'm aiming to here? When adding widgets, eg recent episodes, it would draw from the default 'TV Shows' pool and suggest Game of Thrones etc, rather than something from 'Anime', such as Baccano.

Similarly, I'd like to set up 'Movies' to exclude Anime Films, and have that as another menu entry. I hope that the answer to that problem would become apparent when the previous solution is identified though. Again the suggested solution I gather from the forums, is replace the 'movie' button entirely with a smart playlist, which is fine by me, but would suffer from the exact same problem of widgets operating on their default filters surely? I find it hard to believe people accepted that as a solution, so something must not be the same; most of the advice I found was asked in context of Transparency or Aeon, but I was under the impression that Hybrid also offered this ability however.

Many thanks in advance for any advice or insights that may be offered.
I am trying to work out how to see IMDB scores in Movies using this skin. Is it possible to set it to show IMDB scores and number of votes? I have been through settings but can't seem to find a way to do this. Any help would be appreciated Huh

Jim
Hi mudislander

Question you linked me to your copy with all the media open. If I was to change few things would it all reset when you push a update. All I want to change really is the blue box around everything like highlighted button to a more neon looking texture I have would I be ok to do that.

Also is there a way to make your skin a little lighter to work on a Apple TV my freind had an he seen this skin on my m8 an loves.

Thanks man for great skin an any future responses
Yep, updates would rewrite all textures and files. Best bet would be to rename your version of the skin.

You could also post a screenie of your "neon looking textures" - I may like them enough to change Big Grin

All I can suggest in making skin lighter is to turn off as many scripts as possible

(2014-07-12, 04:16)Hornet Wrote: Greetings Mudislander et al,

My apologies if this question has been asked before; I have searched exhaustively and could not find an answer, and have tried everything I feel obvious, and a great many things that aren't. I'm at my wit's end frankly, so before I do something rash with ssh and nano, I thought I should ask the collective.

On my home screen, I have a button which is a smart playlist, which draws in TV Shows from one specific directory, namely /anime/ - normal TV is in /episodes/. What I would like to do is have a useful smart submenu that draws from the same subset returned by the smart playlists's filter, very much like the default 'family' button/menu seems to do. To forestall the obvious question, the media is indeed correctly scraped and in my library as it should be.

I've done a lot of messing about, and it seems that either I'm missing something, or the closest approximation one can obtain is a lot of smart playlists, created to do the same roles, and added as submenu items. Similarly the background art is skin default rather than drawn from that returned by the playlist's filter - is there any way around that?

I'm a website developer myself so am more than happy to hack about in xml files if that's needed... but I thought smart playlists were exactly that, eg smart, and did this sort of thing when attached to the homepage. I've attached it by creating a playlist, favouriting it, then adding that; that seemed the recommended approach for other skins, is that the 'right' way to do what I'm aiming to here? When adding widgets, eg recent episodes, it would draw from the default 'TV Shows' pool and suggest Game of Thrones etc, rather than something from 'Anime', such as Baccano.

Similarly, I'd like to set up 'Movies' to exclude Anime Films, and have that as another menu entry. I hope that the answer to that problem would become apparent when the previous solution is identified though. Again the suggested solution I gather from the forums, is replace the 'movie' button entirely with a smart playlist, which is fine by me, but would suffer from the exact same problem of widgets operating on their default filters surely? I find it hard to believe people accepted that as a solution, so something must not be the same; most of the advice I found was asked in context of Transparency or Aeon, but I was under the impression that Hybrid also offered this ability however.

Many thanks in advance for any advice or insights that may be offered.

Don't add the playlist to the menu as a favourite, this skin is more evolved than that. add them as playlists as the the default "family" or any of the preset playlists have been added. Then the playlist widget and backgrounds would be more in sync. The recent or random widgets run off the complete library.

To get the submenus to act as you want or exclude directories you'd need to to more playlists or read about nodes and add them as submenu items

Hi mate thanks for the replying so I've renamed am all
Set to go thank you again thought best to ask I wouldn't want to customise it with your consent.

Yes defo I will post few pics a. Hope it I your tats also. If u added that would be fantastic. Anyway I will crack on come back with pics

Ref to he lighter skin. Could u maybe be give me few idea icon what scripts best to turn off that would be great. Again thanks for awesome skin an the reply.

Regards mad
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10