• 5(current)
WIP hybrid
Thanks, hopefully dialog should not popup as script is not being called on return to home screen now.

Re the views - Fullwall and Fanart views are not complete and need quite a bit of work, threw them in quickly just to give a bit of variety from plain old lists. Still deciding on which and where to put info like codecs, age limits etc.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Been looking at script.favourites problem and code has definately fallen behind the new procedures and is going to require a major rewrite which unfortunately will cause all users to lose their menu settings. I will advise again before uploading to git but we'd better get it correct while this skin is in it's infancy and get it inline with common practice

hey mudislander,
got one question about hybrid. while using confluence lite mod, i was able to set a single item of my favs-list to the main menu. in hybrid i just can set the favs home window to the main menu. is it possible to get the feature from the lite mod back to hybrid? would be awesome!
It was supposed to work, but this was the bit of code giving the reported problem, I'll be re-doing the code this weekend and Unfortunately it'll break everyone's main menu but it's necessary. You'll need to have the latest version of script.favourites from ronie below

(2012-11-18, 02:19)ronie Wrote: apologies for the headaches guys.
you favourite.%d.foo properties are back to where they belong

script.favourites-4.0.3.zip

i'll submit it to the repo once you've confirmed it's working exactly like before.

ok, that was the problem. I updated to script.favourites 4.0.3 and everything works great!
btw: I only got the favourites error (the popup dialog) while using Eden. since I use Frodo, I dont get it anymore.
Thanks, actually I see ronie has script.favourite.4.0.4 out, probably a good idea to update to it. Also this skin is not designed for use on Eden and is moving further away from Eden every day.

I already updated to 4.0.4 when I wrote my lines Wink
And I didnt actually use Hybrid on Eden. I got the error with the confluence lite mod. For now everything works fine! I'm just waiting for the ATV3 to be jailbreaked... but thats o.t.
@Mudislander

In skin your using those arrow images to indicate that there is a submenu i think?

But for LiveTV there isn't.

Actually i would suggest to drop it because it doesn't look that "cool" imo Wink
The one in your screenshot is to advise that the "Suggested Media" dialog is avail on Movies, Music and TVShows. press down key twice to see it

I need something to let users know that there are further items in that direction, if you hide the submenu then the arrows come up on all items with a submenu as in verticle menu option, unfortunately there are then 2 arrows for above.

If you know of a better way to advise users of unseen items - let me know Big Grin

Started adding home furniture

You can see the double arrow on the first screenie from previous post, I'd love a better idea !!! Also in 1st screenie the panel is centered, but slides over for "Now Playing" if enabled.

Looks good.
Regarding Suggested items.
I would drop the indication. The end users should know this from the README or something.
It's actually ugly to see those indicators on the main menu but that's my opinion.
Maybe an option to disable them ? To be honest I'm always changing the main menu while testing it & I can never remember if there is a submenu / suggested items or not.

On a seperate note, it's a good idea to disable the "Playlist Script" option below as it allows script.randomandlastitems to run which ATM is not Frodo compatable. Have not deleted code because it may be updated to Frodo or service.widgets may do the same thing. - May soon hide the code though Wink

Just a couple of screenies of movie views to show off what I've been doing Smile

liking the new views would love to see some tv show views as well if possible also noticed the new flags like the ones from aeon nox does this also include the blue watched ones when marked as well
Need to do TVShow views Smile

For the watched flags enable the "Use extenal watch status icons" in General Settings --> Media Views global. This will enable the default "new" and "watched banners". If you'd like to add your own just make a directory called "UsrStatus" (case sensitive) in the skins media directory and add in your own "Watched.png" or "Unwatched.png" for English ( they need to be named in your local language String#'s 16101 and 16102 in the language file )

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10