• 1(current)
WIP hybrid
Star 
Hybrid

Hybrid is to be an update for Convergence that will run on "Frodo" As usual it'll contain a highly customizable menu system along with my favourite snippets from other skins as well as support for popular scripts, addons and artwork.

ATM. These inlcude Credit and thanks to the above authors

Users will be able to choose between a vertical or horizontal home screen style, with global or individual backgrounds.

Requirements
User Directories

To help users customize their copy of this skin the following directories maybe created off the skins media folder and populated with .png's
  • MovieGenre
  • MusicGenre
  • UsrStatus - Used for personal Watched Banners

Translations

Thanks to the members of the XBMC Translation Team the following are supplied. Skin Translation Page

Downloads

Download zip version Here

Or git version can be found Here.

As usual suggestions welcome Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Looks awesome. Any ETA when git will be live?
Love the green, very... frog ish Tongue
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2012-10-28, 21:06)MassIV Wrote: Love the green, very... frog ish Tongue

If its like the OP's other skin, it'll have Theme options to change the colors...

So I wouldn't worry too much!

Actually like those screenshots..!
looks good cant wait for the release
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Repo will go live soon, to be honest no views in the skin ATM only list and thumbnails. Have been testing the live disk background and for now have decided to make it a "global type" background as getting too many decisions for individual backgrounds eg music, movies random etc & what about pictures, weather etc.

@MassIV, don't like the color Big Grin Don't worry will have themes, hopefully wilson.joe will come on board to help out.

will you be able to adjust tranparency to your taste i was mucking around with your light mod i downloaded off your github page not the stable 1.1.13 and noticed you could change transparency amount on views and not just home panel
Good work. I never tired to look in skins the old good vertical home screen. It is one of my favorite home layouts.

By the way.... what is the "live disk background" ?.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-10-29, 10:36)nessus Wrote: Good work. I never tired to look in skins the old good vertical home screen. It is one of my favorite home layouts.

By the way.... what is the "live disk background" ?.

Cheers
Nessus

the background you see in the screenshots, showin some movie covers (recently added for example)
@Mudislander: would be nice if you would give credits in your first post for stuff like that (bignoid created it)
cheers
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-29, 19:06)phil65 Wrote: the background you see in the screenshots, showin some movie covers (recently added for example)
@Mudislander: would be nice if you would give credits in your first post for stuff like that (bignoid created it)
cheers

Will do, actually there's more credit for others to also give out. Will redo post soon Smile
(2012-10-29, 10:23)protocol77 Wrote: will you be able to adjust tranparency to your taste i was mucking around with your light mod i downloaded off your github page not the stable 1.1.13 and noticed you could change transparency amount on views and not just home panel

Could do, but I've actually taken out the "Content Panel" and just have a darkened background screen as below

(2012-10-29, 19:49)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-10-29, 19:06)phil65 Wrote: the background you see in the screenshots, showin some movie covers (recently added for example)
cheers

Will do, actually there's more credit for others to also give out. Will redo post soon Smile
(2012-10-29, 10:23)protocol77 Wrote: will you be able to adjust tranparency to your taste i was mucking around with your light mod i downloaded off your github page not the stable 1.1.13 and noticed you could change transparency amount on views and not just home panel

Could do, but I've actually taken out the "Content Panel" and just have a darkened background screen as below

i was more concerned about transparency for eps view

tends to cover fanart too much imho

then comapare it to when i can alter the transparency in the build i got off the github page

Views will look more like this - No background panel - And probably no SD Flag as I've no time for them, plus the resume flag will probably be ronie's T!

View looks OK.
Can you inform use about the current progress made?
I meant i actually liked the color. Just made a joke because of your avatar Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2012-11-02, 10:23)schumi2004 Wrote: View looks OK.
Can you inform use about the current progress made?

Still working on pushing around the info dialogs, they need to fit on vertical and horizontal layouts. Unfortunately it's now a bit more difficult to find spare time, but skin is moving along so shouldn't be too long Smile

@MassIV - That colour is my favourite theme for LiteMod, considered making it the default but decided it was a bit too much like Marmite, love it or hate it

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10