• 4(current)
WIP hybrid
That's not the "Favourites" window, which slides out on the right. Actually looks like one of the other Select dialogs - which i must admit i was playing with, changed the item counter on bottom left. I can't reproduce your error so presume it's fixed on my system. I'll do another push to the git sometime today and hopefully that'll clear up your issue.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

cheers thanks mate

can you include a get artwork button in the tv information window on the skin so people can download a specific poster, logo, fanart, etc... for say one show instead of having to run the artwork downloader and wait for it to scan the entire library

i have seen this in aeon nox and refocusbig and a little annoying having to switch to those skins when i need just one or two pieces of artwork it's good you can press it on a show say for example CSI and it will bring up a little windows and you choose the type of artwork you need then it will display what artwork of that type is available it will then download and overwrite the old one in the show folder
Will get there, as will be using artwork.downloader images for logos cdart etc

@Mudislander
Do you plan to add Addons to main screens the same as in standard Confluence skin?

I also noticed something in Addons section

Some folders have that inverse exclamation mark, is this normal?
(2012-11-17, 09:48)protocol77 Wrote: i noticed an issue in the latest git zip i downloaded whenever i go back to the main menu or navigate it the favourites window keeps popping up on the screen and i have to keep closing it

(2012-11-17, 14:07)Mudislander Wrote: That's not the "Favourites" window, which slides out on the right. Actually looks like one of the other Select dialogs - which i must admit i was playing with, changed the item counter on bottom left. I can't reproduce your error so presume it's fixed on my system. I'll do another push to the git sometime today and hopefully that'll clear up your issue.
I get the same dialog when using Confluence Lite Mod. It pops up when I return to the home screen.
I guess beta1 doesn't like one of the addons\scripts.

Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-11-18, 12:30)schumi2004 Wrote: @Mudislander
Do you plan to add Addons to main screens the same as in standard Confluence skin?

I also noticed something in Addons section

Some folders have that inverse exclamation mark, is this normal?

Normal behaviour Smile You're on Artist Information and the sign is an "i" for info

(2012-11-18, 18:24)minimoe Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 09:48)protocol77 Wrote: i noticed an issue in the latest git zip i downloaded whenever i go back to the main menu or navigate it the favourites window keeps popping up on the screen and i have to keep closing it

(2012-11-17, 14:07)Mudislander Wrote: That's not the "Favourites" window, which slides out on the right. Actually looks like one of the other Select dialogs - which i must admit i was playing with, changed the item counter on bottom left. I can't reproduce your error so presume it's fixed on my system. I'll do another push to the git sometime today and hopefully that'll clear up your issue.
I get the same dialog when using Confluence Lite Mod. It pops up when I return to the home screen.
I guess beta1 doesn't like one of the addons\scripts.

Never knew it was a problem in the "Lite Mod" if it's still giving problems in Hybrid let me know, maybe pastebin a copy of your "guisettings.xml" so I can try to replicate

here is my guisettings.xml

http://pastebin.com/w4BXCHiV

downloaded latest git and still doing it
Okay, Will look into the problem

(2012-11-19, 06:56)protocol77 Wrote: here is my guisettings.xml

http://pastebin.com/w4BXCHiV

downloaded latest git and still doing it

me too!
Sorry guys, can't reproduce error. All I can suggest is try disabeling all plugins and scripts, then enable them one by one untill the error returns. On my machine I'm only running script.artwork.downloader and service.skin.widgets

ok i found out it is the script.favourites

if you delete this from the addons folder in your userdata folder that windows does not pop back up again although some skins when installing restore this folder which brings it back again so remember if you install and new skins and it starts happening again just repeat above and delete it

this is obviously not a fix just a workaround for now to keep using this skin
(2012-11-21, 19:55)protocol77 Wrote: ok i found out it is the script.favourites

if you delete this from the addons folder in your userdata folder that windows does not pop back up again although some skins when installing restore this folder which brings it back again so remember if you install and new skins and it starts happening again just repeat above and delete it

this is obviously not a fix just a workaround for now to keep using this skin

Thank's that gives me somewhere to look. Actually that script should be on my system as it's used to add favourites to the home menu. Will check into it.

Edit Actually I need to change the commands for this script, but it's not causing the error on my machine

The git version of this skin will be moving to HERE so everyone will have to update their links. - Sorry.

Temp fix for script.favourites added into git, if you guys could check if that fixes it - Please note new git link above

cool downloading git from link provided above will let you know if it still has this issue

in the mean time can you add some watched icons so we can see them when using the fanart view (and there is some others i think cannot remember off top of my head) i have had to go into each show to check if all episodes are watched

i hope this is a simple quick thing for you to do and i know i would appreciate it and i would assume others would too

thanks Mate
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10