• 31(current)
WIP hybrid
Beautiful! Painless & simple - just needed a couple of free file-converter programs and did it no time
Just replacing the file with same file-name of course makes it even simpler than editing the Startup.xml file.
I just re-named the non-audio one to 'XBMC-Intro-Video_old.mkv' and left it in the folder, if I decide to change it back once the novelty wears off Big Grin

p.s. had seen the comment where one user thought it was too loud - I had actually prepared to reduce the inherent volume in the file, but don't think it is overly loud to begin with unless the amp volume had been left seriously cranked up.
hey there
I added cinema experience to my favs list I press down select it the panel closes and nothing happens... any ideas?

cheers
Taza
Don't add it to Favourites as it's code is different. There's an option to add Cinema Experience in all the menu choices
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Stupid Newbie question here

is there an option to raise the menu bar on this MOD or am I missing it

Thanks
Darron
Hi and apologies if this has been answered, I promise i've used the search function!

I get fanart displayed when i'm listening to my music, but when I listen to the radio, I just get the blank cd case, visualisation and the band/song name. I've tried all settings (I think), but just can't figure it out. If I switch skins to Aeon Mq5, it displays every time.

Love this skin btw...
Just a quick word to thank you for this skin! Since switching to Gotham and adding the Videoextras plugin, I've been through every single available skin to find one that supports Extras AND allows the menu customization I need. Others were either not customizable enough, or no Videoextras support. For a while I thought Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9 would do it.. but it's got too many glitches and it seems to no longer be supported. So I gave Hybrid a try, and wow! It has everything I want...

Well, except one thing... I'd really like a green or brown color scheme instead of blue... LOL!

Love Hybrid!
Mudislander, is it possible to add a video node as a shortcut item for the home menu? I know this exists under addons, but would like to be able to do this as a shortcut as well.

Thanks
Hey all, how is Hybrid working on Gotham so far? Were the features to keep the addon icons permanently displayed on the front page and get rid of the video thumbnail from the playbar ever implemented? The only reason I would upgrade to Gotham at this point is to get the new theme features, so would appreciate any updates.
(2014-05-01, 22:28)pagali Wrote: Just a quick word to thank you for this skin! Since switching to Gotham and adding the Videoextras plugin, I've been through every single available skin to find one that supports Extras AND allows the menu customization I need. Others were either not customizable enough, or no Videoextras support. For a while I thought Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9 would do it.. but it's got too many glitches and it seems to no longer be supported. So I gave Hybrid a try, and wow! It has everything I want...

Well, except one thing... I'd really like a green or brown color scheme instead of blue... LOL!

Love Hybrid!

You any good at pixel pushing ? Big Grin

(2014-05-03, 13:38)jcorsaut Wrote: Mudislander, is it possible to add a video node as a shortcut item for the home menu? I know this exists under addons, but would like to be able to do this as a shortcut as well.

Thanks

Yep as a menu item or submenu item

(2014-05-06, 19:48)scstraus Wrote: Hey all, how is Hybrid working on Gotham so far? Were the features to keep the addon icons permanently displayed on the front page and get rid of the video thumbnail from the playbar ever implemented? The only reason I would upgrade to Gotham at this point is to get the new theme features, so would appreciate any updates.

Forgotten what I said, sorry but work shifts have jumped up to 10 hrs/day 6 days a week - so haven't done that much lately. Addon icons can be shown below menu bar and if you select same set for every item then they show permanently. Need video thumbnail as a fallback for when character art and video cover are missing.

(2014-04-24, 20:09)AniMac Wrote: Hi and apologies if this has been answered, I promise i've used the search function!

I get fanart displayed when i'm listening to my music, but when I listen to the radio, I just get the blank cd case, visualisation and the band/song name. I've tried all settings (I think), but just can't figure it out. If I switch skins to Aeon Mq5, it displays every time.

Love this skin btw...

will look into it - hopefully Saturday night at work Wink

Have to chime in here to compliment the Gotham version of this skin. I updated to Gotham a few days ago and we've all been impressed.

Man, is it pretty. The new widgets layout; the 'double-bar' horizontal layout; all the meta-data icons (language/age-restriction/studio/etc); playlists; the level of customizability; the fade-ins/animations; etc. It's a fantastic step-up from Frodo's layout - which was already very nice.

Work of art. Great job, Mudislander.
Thank you, glad you like it

Where is the Gotham version? Is it in the official repo?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
yep

I love this skin but at the moment I have 2 things that "bother" me.

1. In "movies" I view it as "fanart poster" and it looks great. One thing that I really miss from other skins though is that the IMDB rating does not show. To see the IMDB rating I have to click on "movie information".
I would love for that information to be on the fanart poster info box just like in many other skins.

2. On the main menu when browsing I have turned off widgets and have "live content" on both "movies" and "tv shows". The Movie one looks and works great, but the TV Shows one are only showing the default image of spiderman+wolverine+the thing and it looks really boring and not at all representative. I assume this is because I have to many shows without its own image but a way for the live content to only show non-default images would be lovely.

Anyway, thanks for a great skin and an even bigger thanks if these things are taken care off! Smile
Absolutely loving the skin

Many thanks

Paul
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10