• 34(current)
WIP hybrid
I'm new to the skin and I haven't read all the posts. How do you get the DVD cases view like shown in the OP? I only see options to display single image or multiple image. I set it up to display fanart but that case view would be sort of neat.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I downloaded your skin of GitHub to edit on my PC an when I add the unzipped file to addons the load xbmc up. Change skin hybrid goes small in the top left. Lol all menus r messed up. The hybrid skin in xbmc get more section isn't different or it's it me tripping out lol
Hi Mudislander, I am using XBMC FRODO 12.2 on Android platform and I am using one of your skin 'Hybrid 1.05'. I like it a lot but it lacks a feature that I really liked from the default Confluence skin which is the ability to see video and sound playing in the background when I hit the back button while the video is playing, right now, with your skin, sound continues but no picture. Can you please help? Perhaps it is a setting that I am missing.
@justme try
(2014-07-02, 21:35)madmarf Wrote: You have to disable the "Now playing"-plugin at the skin settings..

But i'm on Dharma 13.1 and Hybrid 2.3.7 there it works..
In settings, I have an option called "Show media now playing" disabling it or enabling it makes no difference in my case.
The Option is under Skinsettings - General.. Its "Enable Now Playing Widget" you have to switch it off, but maybe it didn't exist in your (btw very old) version of the skin.
It does not exist in my case, any idea where I can get a newer Hybrid skin that would work with Frodo 12.2?
Is there any chance when playing a movie u could add the info to the play bar. For example so we can see what quality the movie is or what audio it it.

Thanks a lot
(2014-07-24, 20:12)Madchester312 Wrote: Is there any chance when playing a movie u could add the info to the play bar. For example so we can see what quality the movie is or what audio it it.

Thanks a lot

Like This ?

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-07-25, 07:14)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 20:12)Madchester312 Wrote: Is there any chance when playing a movie u could add the info to the play bar. For example so we can see what quality the movie is or what audio it it.

Thanks a lot

Like This ?

Lol exactly like that. Is in a update or am I on a older skin.

Also I was trying change the highlight box
To a neon glow I have only ever changed on amber an it was the texture
Can u advice where I should start in your skin a lot more complicated lol

Oh why I have you. What is the view code for the fanart so I can set it in video to always change to fanart. I like view it looks smart.

Cheers mate love the skin more an more every day
Always have had info as per screenie above, try checking the VideoOSD toggles under skin settings. Current version is v2.3.7

Depends which highlight box you're talking about - try changing "MenuItemFO.png" also the code that calls it would probably have to be changed to allow a bigger image.

Most fanart background controls are in the file "IncludesCommonMedia.xml" and the files for the views all start with the name "Views"
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Oh right best check my version then I may have out of date version. It will be because u was in this one an liked it.

The highlighted box when I say that I mean when you moved down the menu I the blue box around what ever you are highlighting.
Ignore my last message up to date now. Although I think I liked the old thinner bar at the bottom lol stil nice
So I started tinkering with the neon I said about.
One issue I have is the neon is transparent an so when I change the main bar to my neon which it looks great with but what I have noticed is. When u move from say weather where the rss feed run across the top
If u moven say system where it now displays the CPU temp ect
The RSS feed is just hidden behind the main bar so the RSS feed showing threw the main bar. Can I move this

Or would that cause issue.i could always move the whole RSS to the top now I have it all open that ways there no conflicts.

Also I appear to have turned the system off now I can't get back in to skin setting time time it of

Regards
(2014-07-25, 08:56)Mudislander Wrote: Always have had info as per screenie above, try checking the VideoOSD toggles under skin settings. Current version is v2.3.7

Depends which highlight box you're talking about - try changing "MenuItemFO.png" also the code that calls it would probably have to be changed to allow a bigger image.

Most fanart background controls are in the file "IncludesCommonMedia.xml" and the files for the views all start with the name "Views"

Hey, speaking of the OSD settings in this skin, I've been wondering recently about your feature to display the OSD info for a few seconds at the start of each video [which I love!!], and why no other skins seem to include that option? Only the PTVL plugin offers a similar feature when it's in use, and even then its limited [only displays on channel switch, not for each new playback].

Is that feature something that could be replicated easily to other skins through a few xml edits?
I am new to XBMC, and I just wanted to say thank you for developing the Hybrid Skin.

It is a work of art, so beautiful and so customizable.

Beats the rest - no competition.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Neil
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10