• 35(current)
WIP hybrid
If you like beauty and customization, check out Aeon MQ5. It's one of the skins that I rotate with Hybrid. ;-)
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Can you add the option of current playlist back to the left side menu

in the original confluence you could select on videos and queue them up by using the queue item in the context menu however after doing this in hybrid there is no way to access the list of those queued items

in the original confluence an option called Current Playlist exists so go to the list but is not visible in hybrid
(2014-08-29, 12:16)protocol77 Wrote: Can you add the option of current playlist back to the left side menu

in the original confluence you could select on videos and queue them up by using the queue item in the context menu however after doing this in hybrid there is no way to access the list of those queued items

in the original confluence an option called Current Playlist exists so go to the list but is not visible in hybrid

+1 - right now, I queue up in the skin but have to use my phone remote to start playback.

Still loving this skin otherwise!
Hi guys

Trying to set up xbmc commander on iPad. I've had it working b4 but IP address must have changed. I can't find IP address anywhere. Any ideas?.

Thx
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
In Windows you just edit the network device and change the ipv4 to the IP address you want, subnet, etc. if it's in OpenElec it's in networking in OE settings, change it to manual.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Does this help?

upload pictures
Yes thank you
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
I still really miss the IMDB rating in the movie info you see when browsing through the movies.
It should be really easy to add and it would be greatly appreciated! Smile
You can still see this in the following views:

Animated Case
Coverflow
Vertical Logo
Fanart Info (My favourite)

Make sure that Popup: is not set to hidden in View Options
(2014-09-10, 00:14)MacinNZ Wrote: You can still see this in the following views:

Animated Case
Coverflow
Vertical Logo
Fanart Info (My favourite)

Make sure that Popup: is not set to hidden in View Options

Oh, I should've specified.
In the fanart poster view.

I think no other viewing setting comes close in appearance and utility and there is an empty "box" where the rating should be and it is so frustrating that it isnt there.
Marked the place where the IMDB rating usually is with a red dot.

I now realize though that the "last played" info is in that "box", but I would much much rather have the IMDB rating there, or just add another "box" with the IMDB rating right below it.

I even went back to a different theme for a bit since I missed it so much but no other theme is as nice and custumizable as this one! Smile
(that I have found)
You could make that change yourself.

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.hybrid\720p\ViewsFanArt.xml

Line 230 - replace the lastplayed line with:

<label>$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,$LOCALIZE[563]$LOCALIZE[31000] ]</label>
<!-- <label>$INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed,$LOCALIZE[568]$LOCALIZE[31000] ]</label> -->

refresh your skin to go

Just remember if you download the next hybrid version your change will be over written
(2014-09-12, 15:41)MacinNZ Wrote: You could make that change yourself.

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.hybrid\720p\ViewsFanArt.xml

Line 230 - replace the lastplayed line with:

<label>$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,$LOCALIZE[563]$LOCALIZE[31000] ]</label>
<!-- <label>$INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed,$LOCALIZE[568]$LOCALIZE[31000] ]</label> -->

refresh your skin to go

Just remember if you download the next hybrid version your change will be over written

Thank you so much! Smile
That was pretty easy once you knew how!
Really big thanks!
Hybrid is exactly what Im looking for but cant seem to download it from within Gothom 13.2. The skin version shows 2.3.7 in XBMC and in here it seems to be dead at 1.0.3, I would love to use this for this is exactly the skin im wanting to use the others have to much bling. Anyone know where I can download the repo for the skin? Mudislanders homepage has old versions so im at a loss....

Thanks,
(2014-10-12, 14:31)oxicottin Wrote: Hybrid is exactly what Im looking for but cant seem to download it from within Gothom 13.2. The skin version shows 2.3.7 in XBMC and in here it seems to be dead at 1.0.3, I would love to use this for this is exactly the skin im wanting to use the others have to much bling. Anyone know where I can download the repo for the skin? Mudislanders homepage has old versions so im at a loss....

Thanks,

It's in the official XBMC Repo; but downloads are unavailable until Tuesday:
http://xbmc.org/downloads-and-the-addon-...n-tuesday/
Oh that explains why I can't DL anything... Thank god I think thus repo is going to be awesome! Thanks!
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10