Windows 8: Can't add PS3 remote

I'm trying to installl "PS3blumote" on windows 8. The program seems to work alright but Windows 8 doesn't want to link my bluetooth PS3 bluray remote. It detects it as an "input device", try to link it for a moment and then throws out a "That didn't work" error message. I can't remember installing any drivers for it to work on windows 7. I'm using the proper procedure (ps buton + Enter), the remote is not linked to anything else, the batteries are good,etc.. I'm at my wits' end here.Maybe it's just a Windows 8 bug thing. Anyone had any success? Any tips?
(2012-10-28, 20:48)neopath Wrote: I'm trying to installl "PS3blumote" on windows 8. The program seems to work alright but Windows 8 doesn't want to link my bluetooth PS3 bluray remote. It detects it as an "input device", try to link it for a moment and then throws out a "That didn't work" error message. I can't remember installing any drivers for it to work on windows 7. I'm using the proper procedure (ps buton + Enter), the remote is not linked to anything else, the batteries are good,etc.. I'm at my wits' end here.Maybe it's just a Windows 8 bug thing. Anyone had any success? Any tips?

We are not a Windows 8 support forum!!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah, we're a Windows 95 support forum!
for beginers its start+enter...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 8: Can't add PS3 remote0