3 Questions regarding MQ4
Hello, I just upgraded to MQ4, I'm loving it! Few little problems I have found...

For movies and TV shows the recently added menu that would normally appear up top is not working....it does work for a custom play list I have but not for movies and TV shows...any ideas on what could be up here? Used that feature a LOT!

Another little problem ...well it's not a problem but it has been around for a while....I use the panel view for my movies...I like to have as much area where I can see my movies and still get info about them, the problem is, because you can go up and down in it, that when I want to view trailers (Pressing up twice) it doesnt work...well it sometimes does if I do it REALLY quick...is there a way I can change what the button to play trailers is? As well as the writing for the trailers.

One thing I want to say thanks for is the ability to select actors from movies and find what other movies I have of theirs...I am wondering if you could make the menu which shows me their movies like another menu system rather than the flattened version...you know like into a panel or low list etc? Atm it's a little ugly. But it works great! (Also would be nice if I could see tv shows I have of them in it.

Really really good job with MQ4 SmileSmile
The top 'recently added' bar needs the 'all-in-one' script. Make sure you get the correct version if you are using Eden or Nightlies!

In panel view, doesn't left or right work for trailers? I think you can also view trailers through the information screen (press i on a movie).
Left and right wont work because you can go in any direction... it's a 6x3 grid...(well as you go down its more)
So like it does work if the movie is on the edge...but otherwise it wont...and it's annoying having to press i and do it...would like maybe a different keybind or something?

I am using Eden. The all in one script I'm quite sure is installed...I have recently added working on custom play lists just not movies and TV shows...

I can like select the "random" movie and the "recently added" movies from the top bar but neither show anything
Seems I don't have the ALLINONE script...and I can't find it anywhere...how do I get it?
Sorry, I mistook panel and large list views. I think that using the information is the only way to go in that case. You can find the link to the all in one repository in the first post of the MQ4 thread. Make sure you get the right one, Eden or Frodo!
Installed it, now it works! Well TV shows aren't working....urgh! Movies do but not tv shows :S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 Questions regarding MQ40