Reliable Music Addons
Hi folks

I am building media centers for friends so I really need reliable add ons so I don't get called all the time.

I love the idea of music videos playing on line and music.

I have tried upteen different add ons and they all fail.

Muzu (ver 23) has script error, as foes spotify, grooveshark has a blank screen

Considering how good the tv and video add ons are for XBMC why are the music ones so naff.

Any tips on good ones that WORK kind folks?

regards
Icecast and Shoutcast work pretty reliably. In fact, the Shoutcast add-on has been completely rewritten recently. Head over to this thread for the Shoutcast 2 download link and give sphere a "thank you" for his hard work if this add-on suits your needs.
i like the radio one
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
i recommend 8tracks, it contains user playlists of at least 8 tracks of all kind of genres, moods, situations,...
shoutcast not bad, now if only it played the video with it

I really want music videos grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

muzu doesn't work ever
Muzu.tv addon always works for me, can you post a log and I'll take a look
(2012-10-30, 22:50)spoyser Wrote: Muzu.tv addon always works for me, can you post a log and I'll take a look

really?

I simply downloaded muzu ver 2.3 and added it that's it

http://pastebin.com/dJArqKr3
Hehe. thanks artrafael and Martijn for the recommendation of Shoutcast 2 and Radio: Both are developed by me Wink

@butcheroo: I am totally willing of developing an Musicvideo add-on - but I don't know any (legal) source / website which provides such. If you know any: Just tell me Smile
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2012-10-30, 22:59)butcheroo Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 22:50)spoyser Wrote: Muzu.tv addon always works for me, can you post a log and I'll take a look

really?

Can you try going in to the addon settings and just change the resolution setting to something other than it currently is (I suspect it will be 240p so change it to 720p).

I assume you had a very early version on the addon originally installed and it is picking up an incompatible value for the resolution.

(2012-10-30, 23:44)spoyser Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 22:59)butcheroo Wrote:

really?

Can you try going in to the addon settings and just change the resolution setting to something other than it currently is (I suspect it will be 240p so change it to 720p).

I assume you had a very early version on the addon originally installed and it is picking up an incompatible value for the resolution.

that worked, you are a genius thanks very much

(2012-10-30, 23:50)butcheroo Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 23:44)spoyser Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 22:59)butcheroo Wrote: really?

that worked, you are a genius thanks very much

To be fair, it was my fault that it wasn't working for you in the first place (I re-used a setting id DOH)!

(2012-10-30, 20:09)Martijn Wrote: i like the radio one

+1

Easily the best. I would literally build an XBMC instance JUST for this add-in.
also worth noting, xbmc has built-in support for last.fm radio.
no addon needed for that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wish there were XBMC addons for two of my favourite music websites: Jango and Songza.

<Bump>

Are Jango and Songza not feasible for XBMC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reliable Music Addons0