Request - wiziwig Live sports
Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be able to create a plugin for the below site to watch live sports

http://www.wiziwig.tv/

Thanks
Im no developer, but im guessing this would be difficult, because they just link to other sites, and the other sites link to other sites which host the streams. So finding the stream and extracting it would be hard, especially when there are a million and two different sites which games/sport is streamed through.
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with wiziwig since this post was created? I had some nice streams when watching on a pc. Particularly by Bloodzeed. I can see the wiziwig folder in sportsdevil and select the match of choice and find the bloodzeed stream, but when I click it never connects. I have fibre optic at 32mb.
I am new to this but if its there, why doesn't it work? Is it still the same problem as stated by skweezer?
Has anyone had this working?
It was working in Sportsdevil in Live Sports, but it's been a while since i used it, check it out.
Any update about this topic?
Its incorporated in the add-on "sportsdevil"
I know but only works for windows any idea if this also is going to work on android?
A lot of links work in Android...... Not Ace Stream of course.
Now No Worry About The Wiziwig They Are making A XMBC and Special Website For Mobile Phone The Website Will be Up Next monday Wiziwig

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request - wiziwig Live sports0