Slight change in vertical font alignment (top/bottom)
Yeah - I'll need the skin - this is in the repo?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No, it's a WIP. I'll PM you a link.

Thanks.
(2012-11-09, 17:52)Hitcher Wrote: No, it's a WIP. I'll PM you a link.

Thanks.

Same sneaky way as I got it Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, I've pushed a change that basically reverts the change in alignment for top aligned text.

Those of you that have already mucked around and slightly altered alignment for your skins - my apologies.

Centered text again should not have changed all that much (maybe reversing a 1 px change from before).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There's a subtitles issue it cuts the bottom half of text characters like y g q etc, would this affect it?

Its in windows and Linux see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1234071

uNi

(2012-11-10, 00:24)jmarshall Wrote: Ok, I've pushed a change that basically reverts the change in alignment for top aligned text.

Those of you that have already mucked around and slightly altered alignment for your skins - my apologies.

Centered text again should not have changed all that much (maybe reversing a 1 px change from before).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks, all good here again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slight change in vertical font alignment (top/bottom)0