Bedroom build
(2012-11-01, 19:14)RaggSokk3n Wrote: ASUS, gigabyte and msi H61s where returned to the service department where I worked (a lot of them actually).
This might be have been solved at a later point with newer batches of the controllers.

I wonder if the issue was that original issue at Sandy Bridge launch or if you just have a much larger population of boards so you've seen more issues. I haven't seen any in a few dozen or so if that helps. It sounds though like you had many more users.

(2012-11-01, 19:14)RaggSokk3n Wrote: I built some celeron builds there and some of them where returned due to them not working with the local streaming services (NRK, TVN, VIASAT, SF etc)

Edit:
After checking some of my old service records I suspect the issues with celeron streaming might be due to an already heavy application running in the background (old editions of Norton etc) of the users computers.

Fantastic information. Thanks for checking on this! It looks like different streaming services (I used Netflix, Hulu and Xfinity) so I wonder if those have a heavier requirement? It's good to know those could be an issue. By way of comparison, mine run MSE for antivirus. I wonder how many people attribute Norton issues to GPU/CPU issues. Good one to keep in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bedroom build0