Database Numbers
I have 4 pi's in the house, kid number 1, kid number 2, master bedroom and downstairs.

SQL server

All pi's pointing at server. Keep the downstairs one bang up to date. Other 3 tend to get left as is.

Problem I having is recently new installs are using different database number eg Video69

This means that the other pi's need to have manual updates of video library (instead of one update doing all pi's).

Is there a reason for this incrementing number?
A higher number is a higher version of the database layout.
On some updates a database change is needed and this is done automatically by creating a new database with the new layout.

You simply need to keep the xbmc-version on all pi's in sync.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I love the "simply" part of the last sentence. Thanks

Tongue

I will update them all this weekend it's just a pain to manage all 4.
XBMC Frodo is on feature freeze now so i wouldn't expect (much) database layout changes in the near future so maybe you only need to keep the version above a specific version Wink
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Has anyone successfully upgraded version 69 of the MySql database to the current (72) or even 70 (Windows 102812 nightly). I seem to be stuck at Version 69, no matter which package I upgrade XBMC to XBMC will crash unless I create a new database and thus lose my watched list.
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database Numbers0