Anyone gotten ATI TV Wonder remote for windows to work with XBMC? Linux too.
Sorry long thread title. It pretty much sums up my question though.

I have a ATI remote with sensor that came with my ATI TV Wonder 650 Combo several years ago. I've never used it before so I thought I would try it on XBMC.

I'm trying to see if I can use this maybe for one of my Raspberry Pi's. I'm short one remote and I don't want to go have to hunt down another old xbox IR sensor.

I'm also trying to program my DirecTV remotes for use. I can do it no problem with the Raspberry Pi and also Linux using the xbox sensor. Never have been able to get the xbox sensor to work in Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit).

In conclusion I have one extra TV in my house and I have a laptop with Linux and Windows 7 that both have XBMC and HDMI out. I also have some Raspberry Pi's laying around that I can use. I have a IR sensor that cam with an ATI remote that is made for windows. I need to get XBMC to that TV with a working DirecTV remote.

Ideas?
Out of the box, a few of the buttons work with XBMC in focus (WMC settings), so I guess it's a matter of changing the keymap (there might be one floating around already). I tried it and found that remote terrible and you might do better by picking up a cheap WMC remote. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Rem...ol_reviews
Out of the box regarding which equipment?

Desired output:
HDMI TV
Remote control (IR Remote not app)

Resources:
Laptop (Windows 7 or Linux) with HDMI out
Raspberry Pi
ATI Theater remote that came with ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI-E Combo
The ATI remote I have is ver2 (came with the ATI 9800 AIW) and yes a few buttons worked on XBMC through my PC. If you can load up the ATI remote software you might have a bit of luck through your laptop, but I suspect the PI will be an issue... Explore the wiki, I suggest a wireless mouse might be a better match.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone gotten ATI TV Wonder remote for windows to work with XBMC? Linux too.0