Help with getting content (Sab, Sickbeard, etc)
I have an unraid server for storing content, and used the plugins to load Sab, SB, and CP. I have major file permission problems with each download, strangely named files, files being put in the wrong folders, and generally dozens of minor ailments.

I installed the same three on a spare XP machine and am having more luck configuring things there, but we'll see.

I have an account on one NZB search provider and one account with a USENet server. The whole setup struggles to find movies and TV shows (most appear to not be available).

I know this is an XBMC forum, and I will be running XBMC on two different systems once I get the backend up and running (unraid + media downloaded and stored properly).

I don't want to stray too far off topic, but aside from posting questions in the forums for each of the software packages I am using, I thought maybe this would be a good forum for my questions as many folks running XBMC also seem to be running a NAS, Sab, SB, CP, etc.

Please forgive me if this is too off-topic for this forum.

Where is the best place I can go to get help (howto's etc) in configuring my setup, and how can I increase my chances of finding the content I am searching for?

I have read dozens of howto's and watched many youtube videos on system setup... Some apply, some are using older versions, etc.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with getting content (Sab, Sickbeard, etc)0