• 7(current)
[RELEASE] - The Scheduler
You can't ask about that plugin on these forums.
What would happen if kodi is in standby at the time the schedule should start? Will it run on the next start or wait for the next schedule time
isnt working in isengard
Hello,
I'm very interested by this scheduler for an hospital. The idea is to be able to program Kodi to display, for example, the local weather forecast at 9 am, than the menu at 11 am, then maybe a slideshow or different informations at 1 pm, etc..
I dont know if we can do that with this scheduler but the hospital is ready to pay something if needed ...
thanks to all for your help
Arnaud
Long time since any postings on here, but just to say thanks for this awesome plugin. Means I can now automate my WebGrab for TV Guide listings overnight Smile
Looking forward to trying it, thanks for sharing!
Will this work in Kodi 17?
Newbie help would be appreciated.  I've installed The Scheduler on my Android Shield TV and I'm trying to schedule an add-on script to run daily.  The script is zap2epg.py in the addons script.module.zap2epg folder.  

I've entered the following in the Custom Builtin Function Scheduling:

RunScript(special://home/addons/script.module.zap2epg/zap2epg.py)

Did I enter this correctly?  

It either isn't being triggered or isn't running correctly (I don't get any error messages)

Thanks for any help!
I was incorrect, I do have an error in the kodi.log file- I just didn't catch it.  However, it may not be related to The Scheduler.  It looks like the system thinks the zap2epg.log file is read only?  Any suggestions?  

12:55:32.608 T:138476098640  NOTICE: [service.scheduler] - Mode triggered: custom1
12:55:32.608 T:138476098640  NOTICE: [service.scheduler] - Built-in Function: RunScript(special://home/addons/script.module.zap2epg/zap2epg.py)
12:55:32.673 T:138395771984 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(4): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
12:55:33.284 T:138395771984   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/zap2epg.log'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.zap2epg/zap2epg.py", line 761, in <module>
                                                logging.basicConfig(filename=log, filemode='w', format='%(asctime)s %(message)s', datefmt='%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%S', level=logging.DEBUG)
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-debug/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1547, in basicConfig
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-debug/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 913, in __init__
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-debug/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 943, in _open
                                            IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/zap2epg.log'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Anyone know how I would get the Kodi built in official trakt add-on to run on a schedule. I want it to run at night 4.30 am.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - The Scheduler2