Not the usual Black Screen Issue - DLNA Pictures
Good day all, I just wanted to point out that the Windows version of XBMC seems to be incompatible with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ5 Wireless DLNA camera that was launched earlier this year.

More info here..

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Pr...index.html

And a picture here..

I have installed XBMC on the following PC's to try and rule out any issue with the operating system and hardware.

Toshiba / Windows XP (Not detectable by anything)
Dell / Windows Vista (Detected by camera fine)
Sony / Windows 7 (Detected by camera fine)

(Above are all laptops / notebook PC's)

The Dell and the Sony both produce a black screen where the picture that I'm trying to show on XBMC should appear, yet XBMC notices that a picture has been sent to it for displaying because each time I advance the picture the screen flickers.

Smile My Nokia N95 phone (Show via home network) works fine with XBMC and displays the pictures as I flick through brilliantly.

Smile The Lumix SZ5 camera (Show via TV) also works fine in Windows 7 using Windows-Media-Player and also displays pictures as I flick through brilliantly.

Anyone else experienced the same issue with this Camera and not displaying pictures (displaying black screen instead) on Windows XBMC, or even the similar Panasoinc Lumix FX-90? It would be great if this could be resolved Cool

Please note this happens in Windowed and Full-Screen mode.
For an additional clarity, I thought i should just add that when I mention flicking through the pictures, I am referring to flicking through them on the device (Camera / Phone) and not XBMC.

XBMC is just being used to display the pictures that I want to show from the device.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not the usual Black Screen Issue - DLNA Pictures0