• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins
(2012-11-20, 20:05)szymex Wrote:
(2012-11-20, 19:22)Juissi Wrote: Thanks for the great plugins for ruutu, katsomo and yle areena. They all work without problems, but would it be possible to get the yle areena subtitles working in the future?

Yes, that will happen when I find some more time Wink

Wonderful, looking forward to it. Thanks!
Subtitles are supported now in YleAreena plugin.
Subtitles are working great with YLE Areena, many thanks!
Few thoughts....

1. (Yle) All subtitles goes at the moment to C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.yleareena
- But should script clean it sometimes?

2. (Yle, Katsomo, Ruutu) Missing changelog.txt. Its nice to know what changed.

3. (yle, Ruutu) Word: "Erääntyä" ==> Poistuu

4. (Yle) Missing calculation for minutes. Now it show seconds.
- yleareena.py line 265: duration = str(item['durationSec']/60) if 'durationSec' in item else ''

5. (Yle) "international": false <== True if watchable of out side of finland
- Maybe somekind of mark for foreigners?
Once I thought I was mistaken, but I was mistaken.
Don't say thanks, if I helped, just rate my reputation =)
(2012-11-04, 23:05)szymex Wrote: Anyone who wants to join me on github in development, is more that welcome! Just give your github username and I will add you to a project.Cool

Hiya. I got few finnish website plugins in progress, maybe those could be added to the same repo ?

One for Moontv.fi and propably will release one few other web / video content sites ..

github account is same as my username here: rasjani

rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
(2012-11-18, 15:22)szymex Wrote: Added katsomo plugin.
One issue is that it uses mobile version (m.katsomo) so probably that's why video quality is sometimes quite poor.
Have you noticed that m.katsomo.fi offers now at least some content with higher quality?
(path in url changes from ...M%21.mp4... to ...H%21.mp4...)
(2012-12-04, 00:31)rasjani Wrote:
(2012-11-04, 23:05)szymex Wrote: Anyone who wants to join me on github in development, is more that welcome! Just give your github username and I will add you to a project.Cool

Hiya. I got few finnish website plugins in progress, maybe those could be added to the same repo ?

One for Moontv.fi and propably will release one few other web / video content sites ..

github account is same as my username here: rasjani

That's sounds good to put them in one repository. Should we use some webserver for that, or just github?

(2012-12-04, 15:54)tomyri Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 15:22)szymex Wrote: Added katsomo plugin.
One issue is that it uses mobile version (m.katsomo) so probably that's why video quality is sometimes quite poor.
Have you noticed that m.katsomo.fi offers now at least some content with higher quality?
(path in url changes from ...M%21.mp4... to ...H%21.mp4...)

Thanks, I haven't noticed that. I have updated katsomo plugin to show higher quality videos.
Could you update the icon for Katsomo? It looks bad at home screen if it's not a square.

http://personal.inet.fi/private/ato/katsomo.png
(2012-12-05, 10:14)toiva Wrote: Could you update the icon for Katsomo? It looks bad at home screen if it's not a square.

http://personal.inet.fi/private/ato/katsomo.png

Sure, will update.
(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 1. (Yle) All subtitles goes at the moment to C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.yleareena
- But should script clean it sometimes?
It should, but not yet implemented. I'm thinking of removing those once a day.

(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 2. (Yle, Katsomo, Ruutu) Missing changelog.txt. Its nice to know what changed.
Added.

(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 3. (yle, Ruutu) Word: "Erääntyä" ==> Poistuu
Fixed

(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 4. (Yle) Missing calculation for minutes. Now it show seconds.
- yleareena.py line 265: duration = str(item['durationSec']/60) if 'durationSec' in item else ''
Fixed duration format (like '01:23:45'). Still it uses seconds. I think there is bug in Confluence skin that always says 'Minutes'. For example YouTube plugin shows duration with seconds.

(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 5. (Yle) "international": false <== True if watchable of out side of finland
- Maybe somekind of mark for foreigners?
Added setting for showing videos that are available from outside Finland
Kiitos/Thanks

(2012-12-08, 14:54)szymex Wrote:
(2012-11-28, 07:19)JPXNET Wrote: 4. (Yle) Missing calculation for minutes. Now it show seconds.
Fixed duration format (like '01:23:45'). Still it uses seconds. I think there is bug in Confluence skin that always says 'Minutes'. For example YouTube plugin shows duration with seconds.
And yes, Im using Confluence Vertical (only slightly modded by me).But those translated lines are in basic Confluence.

You cant compare Youtube plugin and Yle.
Youtube contains many same videos and you must choose from them. Then seconds are important.
Yle you got only 1 source and video.

In movie/tv-show section, they all are with minutes. Maybe from "VHS/Beta-times" or etc.
And tvdb and tmdb dont use seconds.
So...I use now "old line" with /60

Yle plugin was little tricky to update, but I deleted folder and added plugin again.
Maybe because Im not running xbmc with admin rights?!

I hope you understand, because its hard to me express my thoughts in english.
(2012-12-08, 16:03)JPXNET Wrote: You cant compare Youtube plugin and Yle.
Youtube contains many same videos and you must choose from them. Then seconds are important.
Yle you got only 1 source and video.

In movie/tv-show section, they all are with minutes. Maybe from "VHS/Beta-times" or etc.
And tvdb and tmdb dont use seconds.
So...I use now "old line" with /60
XBMC python docs is unclear what exactly should be in 'duration' parameter, I'm not sure how different skins are handling that. I agree that showing seconds is useless for videos that are usually quite long. I can change that and lets see what others will say.

(2012-12-08, 16:03)JPXNET Wrote: Yle plugin was little tricky to update, but I deleted folder and added plugin again.
It takes one day for XBMC to look for plugin update, that's why it does not happen immediately.
Quote:
(2012-12-08, 16:03)JPXNET Wrote: Yle plugin was little tricky to update, but I deleted folder and added plugin again.
It takes one day for XBMC to look for plugin update, that's why it does not happen immediately.

I know, but XBMC tried to update and failed. Those crypto files was problem.
But no problem....easy to fix.
And you can force update without waiting.(with mouse right over your repo and choose check updates).
(2012-12-04, 22:43)szymex Wrote: That's sounds good to put them in one repository. Should we use some webserver for that, or just github?

Well, we could do the hosting and repo creation in github and then mirror the data into some webserver where they can be fetched properly .. Alot of people seem to use googlecode for their repos but that would mean svn (afaik?) which im not really fond off.. I do have couple of hosts that could be used to host the repos and infact, before talk in this thread, i was going to make "Finnish XBMC Addon's" repository.

How about if i make that one, put my own stuff there and then we can host your addons there also, and any others who might be interested and fit in ..
rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
(2012-12-09, 16:54)rasjani Wrote: How about if i make that one, put my own stuff there and then we can host your addons there also, and any others who might be interested and fit in ..

Sounds good by me.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins8