Suggestions
First of all, amazing skin. I was up most of the night a few nights back (my 5-month old daughter is teething and has a cold) and discovered this beautiful skin. One of the things I like is logos for my TV show views. I'm no skinner but I borrowed some ideas/code from Alaska Revisted and ended up with this for a "Logo" view:

I would love to see such a view in a future release of this skin. I'd also dig seeing use of CDArt when a song is playing and a view for Advanced Launcher that would take advantage of 3D cartridge and box art. In the meantime, I'll see what I can do with my guess work skinning.

But again, beautiful skin. Thank you liquidskin for continuing the development of this fabulous skin. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us Smile
Hi jdawg0528,

That's a great idea, however maybe without the shelf. Leave with me, i'll get it in for a future release. Big Grin

I'm hard at work on v2.0.0... adding some new features, making some design changes, and bringing the skin up to Frodo ready, so not sure when some new viewtypes will go in. Maybe v2.5.0.

Cheers Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions0