Home menu disappears in ReFocus
Has anyone else noticed an issue where when you first open XBMC (Windows version 11) the menu on the home screen is completed hidden? Its nearly impossible to track down the issue because it only happens maybe 1 out of 10 times. The menu does reappear if I go into Settings and then back out.
Are you using a mouse to control xbmc?
I actually use the android remote to control. I am going to disable the mouse and see if that clears things up. Thanks Jeroen.
I had the same issue. It took me a while to realize that on the home screen if the mouse is hovering way on the left edge of the screen the home items will sort of "minimize."

I would just check to see if that is whats going on because you go change too much. :p
(2012-11-22, 04:07)PobjoySpecial Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:38)Jeroen Wrote: Are you using a mouse to control xbmc?

Yay, Jeroen's back. Big Grin

Are you still developing ReFocus? You have created what is by far (IMO, Angel) the best skin for XBMC. Frodo without ReFocus just wouldn't be the same...

Been some activity on the github. Using it on Frodo and seems to be working fine, grab latest source which fixes the no notification on library scan error and everything else seems to be fine. https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.refocus
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
I use an old version with the alternate home screen that I always liked and just take fixes out and edit bits in that Jeroen adds to the new ones. Not a perfect method but works pretty well so far!
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home menu disappears in ReFocus1