Req Changing sratim site (HEB) and adding 2 more
Hi

Like mentioned before,the site www.sratim.co.il became movie db site, and
subtitles can be found on thier new domain www.subtitle.co.il.

Also, two important sites www.subscenter.org and twww.torec.net are missing there.

can you plz update your addon accordingly so we, israelis can enjoy your addon too?Big Grin

10x in advance.

First you have to understand that we don't maintain the subtitles services. Just the core addon and some key (and sample) services like opensubtiltes.

The rest have been created by contributors and supporters. Some times these also maintain the service and other times the service simply gets abandoned and when obsolete has to be removed (like it happens with old addons in the repository).

That being said, when we have time and it's doesn't mean a complete redesign we can check and fix existing services. Almost never we create new ones.

I'll take a peek at sratim. The other 2 unfortunately will have to wait for some other contributor with time to create them.

I'll keep you posted.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Great buddy! thats fine with me. I'll wait...
Hey jurrabi,
Any news ?
Busy weekend. sorry.

I'll try to come around this week.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing sratim site (HEB) and adding 2 more0