[MOCKUP] Akropolis
Lightbulb 
Akropolis

a Fanart Skin for XBMC

I have spend some time at this weekend with Adobe. I have inspirate on a old Plex Thread (from user tassitassi). The idea on this Mockup is a big fanart an small menus other than in Avalon. Wink

Priority shude be easy naviagate so the submenu shoud open automaticly so it will always can be see.
Also only a weather icon and a stage on the button. So the fanart for retribution comes and i have a lot of space for the widget New Movie, New TV-Show, Now Playing.....

So you take a look to the first image

greetz
reazorFX

reserved
It looks clean and simpel to use. Can't wait to see more. Smile
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Might be nice, i''ll stay tuned
Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
And how about customization?
I tried confluence light mod for a while on a test machine and i liked the way i could disable almost every menu item etc (handy for kids).

very nice would like to see how this develops more i like the clean and simple but stylish design of the main menu

one thing i have seen this a lot on mockups people keep using that fanart for that movie maybe something different first of all the movie is 8 years old now and second the movie is called Aeon (Techincally Aeon Flux) and seeing as there is two skins with that name maybe something different would be good

not really an issue just seen that picture a lot and wonder why people use it to demonstrate their designs the movie sucked anyways Smile
Christina lives, nice.
(2012-11-07, 16:07)protocol77 Wrote: very nice would like to see how this develops more i like the clean and simple but stylish design of the main menu

one thing i have seen this a lot on mockups people keep using that fanart for that movie maybe something different first of all the movie is 8 years old now and second the movie is called Aeon (Techincally Aeon Flux) and seeing as there is two skins with that name maybe something different would be good

not really an issue just seen that picture a lot and wonder why people use it to demonstrate their designs the movie sucked anyways Smile

I only like the Aeon Flux fanart but i have a second one for you Big Grin
(2012-11-07, 21:03)Hitcher Wrote: Christina lives, nice.

cool it´s also in the forum.xbmc.org Big Grin yeah this is the orginal mockup.
(2012-11-07, 15:39)schumi2004 Wrote: And how about customization?

Really Huh

It says clearly on the title [MOCKUP] and you already talk about customization Huh

lol
I like it. A lot of skins have bigass menus or use layouts that block most of the screen, making a background almost useless.

The more fanart I can see, the better Smile
This looks really nice. Although I know u won't have the time to move far beyond the mockup stage. :S
Yea Avalon comes first! But you... Tongue
lolz Big Grin
This looks to have some real potential. It's nice to see a good fanart skin, a lot of skins don't really care about seeing the fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOCKUP] Akropolis0