screensaver activation
WOW those XML have changed and grow a lot...

I would like to know where i can disable the screensaver when in visualization screen using artist slideshow.
The artist slideshow is of no use if the screensaver get activate.

Thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I mean in which xml i can disable the screensaver when in the music visualization screen when visualization is set to NONE and using the artist slideshow ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
bump !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
i do not exactly get what you mean. screenshots would be nice.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
lol, sorry

when am playing music and am in the visualization screen like above, i use the artist slideshow like above but my screensaver(XBMC screen saver) is activating i want to disable it ...
no matter if i select/deselect this

the screen saver activate !

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
we have no control over screen savers. should behave like in confluence.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
maybe something change in XBMC... because way back when i made the cdArt MOD i implement an artist slideshow and the screensaver never kick !, maybe some advanced setting to force always show the album info
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I have the exact same problem and I too have tried everything. Any hint on this one?
Same here. When setting music visualization to 'none' so that I can drool over beautiful artist artwork via artist slideshow, my screensaver still kicks in. I'm wondering if a fix for this should be implemented in the skin (I'm using Aeon Nox), or if it would be in XBMC (settings), or in the artist slideshow addon. Any thoughts? Possible workarounds without developer help could be enabling a visualization that displays nothing and fading artist slideshow into that (if such a visualization exists), or perhaps implementing artist slideshow as a visualizAtion, if that's possible?

Thoughts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
screensaver activation0