whats wrong with this folder
i have just saved the user list folder shock-u-mentals to my favourites. Problem is now everytime i go to this folder it crashes xmbc.. I dont even have to open it but just move the cusor there.... How can I delete this folder from my favorites list as I believe you need to right click it to get delete option? or any idea why this is happening... works on my ipad and iphone 4 fine but not on my pc. Thank you
Something went corrupt... favourites.xml is located in the userdata directory, Rename favourites.xml to favourites_corrupt.xml and the system should rebuild it without the 'other favs' failing that, looks like you might have to manually edit the file to remove the offending item.
hi thanks for swift reply..i went into user-appdata-roaming-XMBC but there is no favourites.xml... just so you know, all my other favorites are fine and work but just this one little bugger screwing everything up
If you are having trouble finding it manually, just use your operating system's file search function to locate favourites.xml and you can then edit it with a text editor to remove the offending entry.
many thx found the file but showed as favorites .plx? deleted the relevant plylist and all good... however just for curiosity i searched for same playlist and when located, i just hoover the cursor over it( dont even click it) and XMBC crashes....its just this ' shock-u-mentals' playlist... i thought because its offensive, maybe antivirus blocking it but nope turned it off and same problem.... in all it means to watch this playlist i have to use ipad rather than PC... but curious to know is this software related on PC/ or something more
(2012-11-07, 22:47)kalvin928 Wrote: many thx found the file but showed as favorites .plx?

OK, that would be a Navi-X favorites list, not an XBMC favourites. You may want to check/ask over on the Navi-X forums at www.xbmchub.com regarding problems with that particular playlist.
I'll also move this thread to the Program Add-ons subforum where it may get more visibility with members who are familiar with this add-on and who may be able to offer suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whats wrong with this folder0