CONFLUENCE Updated floor.png complimenting skins existing design. new png included
Ok Fair comment, /me withdraws fugly.

Being non English native speaker/typist, sometimes the words typed dont sound so bad to me, but to other ppl they come across not as intended.

I could not find a word to define (could be improved) concept, that showed I was unhappy for so long with this single bit. I wanted to see more of the background, without loosing anything.

I would still love to see another solution, mine was a massive shortcut because I lack skills and dont want to have skin problems. (this is why I dont use mods or 3rd party skins because they all look great but all hang or crash xbmc)

So the feature request is in a way valid (if you accept), if you would consider it sometime before I die, it would be ideal, if not well, though cookies. Smile

I still think confluence is the most stable skin of all so great work and keep it up Wink

I'm a fan for sure

uNi

(2012-11-16, 10:49)uNiversal Wrote: I would still love to see another solution, mine was a massive shortcut because I lack skills and dont want to have skin problems. (this is why I dont use mods or 3rd party skins because they all look great but all hang or crash xbmc)
TBH, a well coded MOD does not hang or crash XBMC

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
the operative words being "well coded"

Few and far in between in my experience, Not mods necessarily but skins

uNi
I agree, @mad-max. I've used your confluence-MOD on everything from my Windows 7 machines to ATV2 to RPi and now Pivos, and I've never had a problem with your skin crashing XBMC. And this isn't the place for sure, but I love the new NEON-Showcase view for my movies!
Thanks!

BTW: I saw your using my MOD at your webpage and so in your systems! Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Looks great uNiversal.

I would love to see a collaboration between the Confluence skin coder, and someone with an artistic eye. Confluence is very stable and logical but you can tell it was designed by a coder. It just needs a few artistic and layout tweaks and it could be a really great skin.
Thanks man :0

I wouldn't be that person I cant do graphics cant code, cant cook...

Glad you like it, for me this single texture changed the whole skin from cold to steaming.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CONFLUENCE Updated floor.png complimenting skins existing design. new png included0