Skin Widgets?? Where?
So I've been doing a lot of forum diving to find a solution for what I'm trying to accomplish. Here's what I want to do:

I want an interface that will let me select a TV show and it will just start playing the next unwatched episode. I don't want to have to go through all the folders before I get there. I also want this interface to only show the shows I'm currently watching.

This has actually been hard to find but many people have pointed me to XBMC but that wasn't quite what I wanted. Then I read that there was an addon for XBMC that would do what I want called Watchlist and that certain skins had this built-in. Then I found out Watchlist has been deprecated and everyone is using Skin Widgets. After all this research I installed XBMC and Transparency! and played around with all the settings for about an hour but I can't find any way to accomplish my mission. Where can I specify a show and just let the software decide which episode to play?

Note: Please don't refer me to a thread about auto-playing the next episode in a folder. I don't need XBMC to do that.
You'll need to use a nightly build of XBMC and Transparency.
if you're using eden and have the watchlist script installed (it should auto install with transparency!),
go to 'settings > skin settings > home window' and select all the 'recommended movies/episodes/albums' items.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your suggestions guys.

I have Transparency! 4.0.5 and XBMC Eden 11.0. There is no "Recommended" submenu for movies or TV shows so I think it didn't auto install with this version of Transparency!. I'll try installing Watchlist manually and hope it's still supported. After that, I will install a nightly build of XBMC to compare and see which one I like the most. I'll report back when I'm done. Wink

Is there a particularly stable revision I can check out?
hmm. maybe it wasn't in T! for eden,
i can't actually remember.

just give the latest nightly build a try...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I got it working with the nightly build! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Widgets?? Where?0