Win Myvideos60 doens't contain all of my movies
So I am trying for the first time to follow the maze of getting XBMC synced with MYSQL. I have removed and readded all of my movies on my main server by IP address so other computers looking to that database can get to those movies. So I in following with the steps, I created an advancedsettings.xml with the following text:

<advancedsettings>
<videodatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.7.2</host>
<port>3307</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</videodatabase>

<musicdatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.7.2</host>
<port>3307</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</musicdatabase>

</advancedsettings>

I currently have in my movie library 516 movies. However if I put this in the c:\users\(username)\appdata\roaming\xbmc\userdata folder then suddenly that number goes down to just 127. IF I take that back out, then back to 516! Question is, how can I refresh my myvideos60 to show that I have 516 in MYSQL? In my SQL it just shows 127. Any help here would be great, as while I am an IT Tech, I don't know SQL at all. Thanks.
Did you import the library while you had the advancedsetting.xml file? It should either work or not work.
No, I didn't. I set up the library and the sources without the advancedsettings.xml file in place. What is wierd is that if I take myvideos60.db out of the C:|users\(username)\appdata\roaming\xbmc\userdata\ folder then all of my library is gone. IF I put it back in, then I have all 510 movies back. IF that is the only myvideos60.db on my hard drive, then why does MYSQL only show 126 in that library?
Make sure you've followed the steps in this guide: MySQL (wiki)

If you have and this is still happening then we'll need a debug log (wiki) to get some hints on what is going on under the hood.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Myvideos60 doens't contain all of my movies0