How to prevent XBMC from being controlled while using other apple devices with pairin
Hi all, I love having all my buttons working on XBMC thanks to the multi apple remote setup, but now that I turned off pairing, my XBMC is being controlled while I'm using my AppleTV (I'm using both). I used to have them set up as is described by logitech here:
http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/.../a_id/8480.

Does anyone have an idea how I can make sure the XBMC isn't being controlled while I'm using my logitech harmony to control other devices?

Thanks in advance.
Hey just to update you on my message above, I found a solution on my own. I set up the appleTV with the harmony, and had the appleTV learn a custom remote. I just added some panasonic DVD player to my harmony set up and then taught the AppleTV to be controlled with that. When I did that, it didn't matter that the mac mini wasn't paired because this panasonic remote profile wouldn't have controlled it. Took me a while to figure this solution out, but obvious when you know it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to prevent XBMC from being controlled while using other apple devices with pairin0