DB syncs, no artwork
I had a Windows based XBMC Eden build, which I moved to a database on a shared PC so I could have synced DBs. Everything worked fine when I migrated that machine.

I installed OpenElec and changed the advancedsettings.xml to have the shared DB. Once I restarted Openelec, all the video files appeared with generic film strip icons or folders. If I go into each TV show, and set the thumbnail, it works fine. But I don't want to do this for hundreds of video files. All the movie files already have NFO files, but they're not loaded.

Any suggestions what I am missing? Here is the settings from my advancedsettings.xml. I'm hoping to load OpenElec onto raspberry Pi next and I wan't to make sure everything is showing as it should with shared DBs.

Oh, also, I tested the video files and they play. But I never touched the sources.xml file. Did I need to?
If you're going to use the Raspberry Pi then you'll need to switch all your XBMC installs to nightly builds (wiki), and those builds should handle artwork sync without having to do a workaround like in XBMC v11.
Thanks. I'm not at the RaspPi phase yet. I'm still trying to just get a working OpenElec install on a different device so I can copy the keymaps, etc.
Oddly, once I removed one of the sources and readded it, then it was able to scan in all the metadata properly. Would this be a result of using a Win-Eden XBMC DB on an OpenElec 2.0 DB?
From your description alone, I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but all those files aren't platform specific so it shouldn't matter what OS they are from.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DB syncs, no artwork0