Audiostream?
Sad 
hello,
i am porting the sipx-api (http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipxphone/) to xbox, because i want to add a sip-feature to xbmc.
(how) can i access the soundbuffer or through xbmc? (so i dont have to handle the whole directsound-crap Wink )

are there any "how to add features to xbmc"-tutorials or documentations?

thx ia

edit: i have made my own window class. it can activate it by xbmc.activatewindow in keymap.xml.
but how can i access it from home-screen?
(the label is shown already, but i cant select)
i cant answer ur sound buffer questions, but you should check out how the karaoke system works. you may be able to piggyback onto it.

and you do get the home screen to do it the same way. you add a button which uses xbmc.activatewindow(). (hyperlink is the old way of doing it.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i have already added:
Quote: cbuttonscrollersettings::cbutton *button8 = new cbuttonscrollersettings::cbutton(9, "xbmc.activatewindow(2800)", icon_type_sip);
and
Quote:g_settings.m_buttonsettings.m_vecbuttons.push_back(button8);

in csettings::loadhomebuttons

home.xml i have adapted too.

but i cant select the button Undecided
you shouldn need to touch that function... thats the defaults for the old "homebuttons" section of xboxmediacenter.xml.  (for if the section is missing.)

if you're using a skin that's still using the button scroller on the home screen, just add this to xboxmediacenter.xml:

Quote:  <homebuttons>
        <button>
           <description>sip</description>
           <label>sip phone</label>
           <execute>xbmc.activatewindow(2800)</execute>
           <icon>###</icon>
       </button>
 </homebuttons>

for the icon, add an image control to home.xml and give it a unique id.  then use that id above.

if you're using the default pm3 skin, then u need to create a custom button.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Exclamation 
you might also want to checkout the speex voice-chat function/feature in the kai (xlink) online-gaming part of xbmc's source code Wink
...so xbmc already got a 'kind-of' voice-over-ip (voip) phone function via the ported version of libspeex we got from team-avalaunch Confusedaint:
yes, but i want to phone with xbox standalone.. and phone to normal pcs/hw-sipphones.

nearly everything should be working. the last thing to do by now is replace the hmixers, hwaveins and hwaveouts by xbox/xbmc routines
Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audiostream?0