• 2(current)
Confluence Modified
Yes the current floor.png is horrible, and as 0 in common with the skin as it is today. I think it compliments all views just fine. I have it compiled in since i compile from GIT every other day (depending on whats going on commit wise)

Anyway back on topic.

You could perhaps improve your logo display to show up inside the confines of the slidy thing and not ontop of the slidy thing. windows(?) whatever they called Wink

Your mdiainfo3 looks better since the position is right ontop of the thumb and not over/hanging in between elements. so if say other views would either display the logo on the middle.
Fanart view is ok (running out of space here for the Lorax), info view ok

Overall I think its by achieving balance with this. Which is not as easy as it seems.

e.g screenshot2 instead of top it would display in middle ontop of the thumb. (y) coordinates
e.g screenshot7 similar to above (by Walters knee high in between legs) (y) coordinates

Because the logo is ontop or halfway inbetween other elements and the skin balance is lost imo this is why a whole new skin designed with this in mind would probably be better or the mod has to evolve the skin a bit?

I like the idea a lot in fact, I just think a few tweaks and complimenting gfx this would look fantastic.

I hope you dont mind the commentary. sorry if its too much Smile

uNi

New version is available with an option to set up to 5 favourites as videos submenu sections. I might as well share the whole skin directory to make things easier if someones wants to test.
Added an option to setup up to 9 smartplaylists as main menu items
Supports Skin Widgets (show recommended movies and episodes, list only unwatched recent movies and episodes) now, though only movies and tv shows are enabled at the moment. Have to figure out if i want to see most played albums at all in the home menu.
I downloaded it from frontpage but don't see a option for recommended items?

Edit:
I was playing with Confluence for personal use but maybe it's useful for your skin as well.
Kiosk Mode
Live TV Plugins Addon

Maybe you could also upgrade to latest Confluence version which supports extended weather info

There not my creations but copy pasted from what i could find.

You don't have a git repository for this skin do you?

No Git. You need to install Skin Widgets from addons for recommended items setting to become visible.
Yeah seeing it now, doesn't seem to work for movies though.
It's also a bit confusing, when selecting recommend you also get latest Huh
Also latest favorites script fails on Frodo beta 1.
New version is up with music skin widgets (shows both recently added and recommended/most played albums in home menu). I also added a setting to enable concerts directly in main menu, and renamed it from music videos to, well, concerts.

(2012-11-24, 15:20)schumi2004 Wrote: Yeah seeing it now, doesn't seem to work for movies though.
It's also a bit confusing, when selecting recommend you also get latest Huh
Also latest favorites script fails on Frodo beta 1.

- The option should be named "show recently added and recommended items" which it now is
- You need to have unfinished movies in your library, those are considered recommended
- Did you install favourites script manually? If not, that's the reason.

Anyways, the zip file is now clean and you can install the mod using addons / install from zip file. It will download the all dependencies automatically.
A new version is behind the download link.

- Support for recently added and recommended concerts
- Option to setup 3 custom main menu items with a submenu and addons of your choice.
- Option to setup 3 custom submenu items to each of the different submenus (pictures, videos, movies, tv shows, music, pvr), 18 in total
- Each of the custom items can be either a video playlist, a music playlist, a favourite or an add-on.
- You can now disable any of the default submenu items too (genres, actors, years etc.)

Just in case anyone is actually using and installing this, every submenu items are disabled by default, so go to skin settings to enable them.
Awesome mod, well done Big Grin!

The only thing i cant seem to figure out, is how to get fanart view for a main menu item which is a favourite.

So i have the following on my home screen:

Movies--TV--CustomFavourite(Kids Movies)

I can selec fanart view fine in Movies and even TV, but i dont get the option in Kids Movies, all i get is list, big list and thumbnail.

Im happy editing the needed files, just need pointing in the right direction Wink, im guessing its somewhere in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml.

Cheers,

Jack.
Hmm, if your favourite is pointing to a directory in a files view then this sounds normal, the fanart view is only available when in library mode.

So if your kids movies are in your library, create a smartplaylist and try attaching it to the main menu, does it work then?

I noticed that if you have less than maximum number of recent/recommended items on the screen, the positioning of the panels is completely off. I'm working on better implementation of Skin Widgets addon.
Ill give that a go later then.

Its just i have done it before with favourites on the homescreen, but that was with Confluence-mod running on Eden.
Photo 
how can i disable this information ??

PS, im using XBMC 12.0 Frodo - Beta 1

thx, nice skin
Sorry about that, forgot to remove it before zipping.

Go to the skin directory\720p and remove Custom_Overlay.xml. For the safe measure open guisettings.xml from your user data and remove these lines

<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.simplemod.HideDebugInfo">false</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.simplemod.DebugGrid">false</setting>

I will make sure these are removed when i upload the next version.
New version is available.

- Reverted back to the original layout for recent/recommended movies. A new submenu slides out where you can switch between recent and recommended content
- Updated skin to include extended weather

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4