• 3(current)
Confluence Modified
thank you for a very nice mod but i have two questions:

can't find the latest version from the picture above...
and lost the music addons on homepage with your mod.
updated and works fine now, ty, nice skinn !
(2012-12-06, 19:57)perry99 Wrote: can't find the latest version from the picture above...

Not sure what's the question here, you cannot see recent or recommended items? You need to enable it in the skin settings.

(2012-12-06, 19:57)perry99 Wrote: and lost the music addons on homepage with your mod.

No you didn't. Those settings are skin specific and essentially the standard Confluence and this mod are considered 2 different skins. So if you switch back to standard Confluence you'll see that the addons are there.
In your post from today (post #30 ) you have made a sub slide menu with choices for recommended or recent but
when i download from the first page i get the older version without that sub menu.

With the music-addons i meant i can't put any on the homepage.
On standard confluence all is working as normal.
I listen often streaming radio so i was happy with with my music-addon icons on homepage.

Forget the above, it is working now.
Think there were leftovers from the old mod in the settings.

Thnx for a nice modBig Grin
Love your mod! Only misses option to have diffrent custom backgrounds in homescreen, one for video, one for music etc...
I've been thinking about adding it, but don't know if it will happen. Other Confluence mods already have it.
(2012-12-14, 23:51)toiva Wrote: I've been thinking about adding it, but don't know if it will happen. Other Confluence mods already have it.

Great skin, a version of Confluence with loads of configuration options. And little touches like skin settings as a sub menu is slick.

But i have to agree with Jönke, the only this missing is the option for different background per each home menu item.

Great work!
-aPeg
I will add it once i get this one bigger issue sorted. If some skinning expert is reading this here's the problem:

I have a submenu that slides upwards from main menu. Basically the same stock Confluence submenu but reversed vertically (slides upwards).

PHP Code:
<control type="grouplist" id="9004">
                    <
posy>-60</posy>
                    <
onup>9003</onup>
                    <
ondown>9000</ondown>
                    <include>
HomeSubMenuCommonValues2</include>
                    <include>
HomeSubMenuWidgets</include> <!-- Buttons for the grouplist -->
                    <
visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableWidgets) + [Container(9000).HasFocus(10) | Container(9000).HasFocus(11) | Container(9000).HasFocus(3) | Container(9000).HasFocus(90)]</visible>
                </
control

PHP Code:
<include name="HomeSubMenuCommonValues2">
        <
posx>0</posx>
        <
posy>0</posy>
        <
width>1280</width>
        <
height>35</height>
        <
align>center</align>
        <
onup>9003</onup>
        <
ondown>9000</ondown>
        <
itemgap>0</itemgap>
        <
orientation>Horizontal</orientation>
        <
animation effect="slide" start="0,-40" end="0,0"  time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Hidden</animation>
        <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-40" delay="200" time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Visible</animation>
    </include> 

Just for the reference the stock Confluence submenu looks like this:

PHP Code:
<include name="HomeSubMenuCommonValues">
        <
posx>0</posx>
        <
posy>0</posy>
        <
width>1280</width>
        <
height>35</height>
        <
align>center</align>
        <
onup>9000</onup>
        <
ondown>9002</ondown>
        <
itemgap>0</itemgap>
        <
orientation>Horizontal</orientation>
        <
animation effect="slide" start="0,-40" end="0,0" delay="200" time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Visible</animation>
        <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-40" time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out">Hidden</animation>
    </include> 

So it should show when either movies, tvshows, music or concerts menu item is focused. The menu shows when i start XBMC, but if i play something from recently added, stop/finish the playback and return to the home menu or if i return from any library view back to the home menu the submenu is not visible.

Debugging shows that the container 9000 does have focus but i don't know which id is active. As far as i can tell there's no problem here. If i move left from, let's say id 10 (from movies to pictures) the submenu quickly flashes and then hides it self. When i return to id 10 it shows correctly.

Why won't the submenu show? I have a suspicion it's the animation that's the problem but since i'm bit of an idiot i haven't been able to figure it out.
Snooping around for years, but my first post. I'm new to skinning, and was fiddling for a while before I tried this skin. I was trying to keep a clean interface, but be able to remove/change some Menus or subs.

I now have everything I want except one thing:

I wish I could add a Favorite under the standard video shortcuts rather than just a video or program add-on; that way the submenu could have a couple of playlists,etc while hulu and netflix would be on icons below that.

I can get the Launcher down there, but that opens another menu. You are allowing favorites in custom subs, any idea how to get them in the standard shortcut?

Thanks so much for sharing.
If i understood you correctly you want to add favourites to the addon section, where you can set 5 addons for videos, 5 addons for programs and so on?

It's doable but i won't do it. Main reasons being that i wouldn't use it myself and the fact that you would have to always make sure that you have a square icon assigned for the favourite, otherwise it would simply look bad with every favourite icon being different size.
New version is behind the Dropbox link:

- Recent/recommended menu should now show and hide itself like it was supposed to do right from the beginning
- You can set the default library view for movies, tv shows and music. For example you can set the movies menu to open up in "years" view, tv shows in "studios" view and music in "genres" view
- You can now set the subtitle download button as default focused item in the video osd.

Thanks to Black for the inspiration to add these two options.
That's a good idea Smile, do you mind if I "pinch it" ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Sure, go ahead.

I think it needs some way of resetting it back to the default so that the user don't necessarily need to know that the default option for movies is MovieTitles etc.. Maybe when it has scrolled through every option it should do a Skin.Reset.

Or i'll simply populate the default options on window load.
New version:

- Support for multiple backgrounds by media type. This is not completely done yet but i'm releasing this anyway. I know videos>library need some work. If you notice that a background is missing from somewhere, or is showing up in the wrong place, let me know.
- Option to select home weather background automatically based on current condition
- Changed DialogSeekBar to show some more information. Might add a toggle later for those who prefer more minimal overlay
- Moved skin settings around to more logical places and renamed some of them.
- Fixed missing title from concerts/music video information screen
where can I download the latest version of this skin
tia
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4