• 4(current)
Confluence Modified
The latest version is always behind the download link in the first post.
(2013-01-08, 17:39)toiva Wrote: The latest version is always behind the download link in the first post.

I did download that one, but i have different options than the screenshot
I haven't updated the screenshots, i've changed the settings location after taking those screenshots.
Quote:- Go directly to files view by clicking Videos in main menu

For the above feature alone I just want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I could never understand the logic behind making Videos not go straight to FILES view when TV and MOVIES are active on the main menu.
Thanks ! All custom backgrounds show up but not live tv background so i guess you missed something here.

One more request, can you please make a option for a low meny bar in homescreen ?
Monologue continues: a new version is available. Upgrade is highly recommended as

- Background handling and loading was changed quite a bit, it's faster now and the default blue background won't briefly flash in the background when it's supposed to be hidden

- I had to remove the option to set 1 single global custom background, if you want that, use the background customizer to set the same background for every menu/media type, or replace the SKINDEFAULT.jpg in the skin backgrounds directory.

- Also added missing PVR backgrounds and an option to select font color for the main menu font.

Note: you need to restart XBMC after installing for the menu color to work at all.
(2013-01-13, 23:20)toiva Wrote: Monologue continues: a new version is available. Upgrade is highly recommended as

- Background handling and loading was changed quite a bit, it's faster now and the default blue background won't briefly flash in the background when it's supposed to be hidden

- I had to remove the option to set 1 single global custom background, if you want that, use the background customizer to set the same background for every menu/media type, or replace the SKINDEFAULT.jpg in the skin backgrounds directory.

- Also added missing PVR backgrounds and an option to select font color for the main menu font.

Note: you need to restart XBMC after installing for the menu color to work at all.

Just wanted to say thank you for your mod. I love the new version of Confluence on Frodo and your mod gives me all the custom options I need!

There was one thing I was wondering about. Is it possible to remove the total tally of time in the list of videos? It just seems a little pointless for some of my folders.

Thanks again for your work!
(2013-01-13, 23:20)toiva Wrote: Monologue continues: a new version is available. Upgrade is highly recommended as

Thanks for this Mod. It has helped with the Wife Acceptance Test (WAT) for my switch from ATV2 Eden to Xios DS Frodo.

I downloaded all the dependencies, but even they wont install saying dependencies not met.. All i want is to be able to have links to my favorites :'(
Are you sure you are using Frodo RC3? I tested earlier installing from the zip file and it has worked so far.
(2013-01-14, 07:27)pennywisdom Wrote: There was one thing I was wondering about. Is it possible to remove the total tally of time in the list of videos? It just seems a little pointless for some of my folders.

Thanks again for your work!

Looks like the total time in the bottom right corner is pretty much a global setting. It should be easy to remove from every view at once, but if you want to show it in some of the view you need to set up visibility conditions for the views you want it to show in.

It's in the includes.xml, search for <include name="CommonPageCount">.
Live tv background now works. But no channellogos when watching livetv and changing channel or press info.
(2013-01-19, 16:04)Jönke Wrote: Live tv background now works. But no channellogos when watching livetv and changing channel or press info.

Replace VideoFullScreen.xml in the skin directory with this and try again.

I now have PVR demo installed so i should be able to test livetv better now.
I created a repo for this and MediaStream Redux, the download link is in my signature and the upgrade instructions in the first post.
thanks very much, this is perfect, i now have my background customizer back.

Is there anyway in getting the favorites onto the main home page, rather than in the bottom left hand cornerHuh
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4