• 42(current)
Confluence Modified
Not sure, maybe with using a smart playlist?
I saw confluence from Gotham and I miss only custom buttons on main menu. I suspect it's easy to add them. Should I wait for this skin for Gotham, modify original confluence myself, try another skin?
There are plenty of guides how to add (by hardcoding) your own menu items.

It will be ready when it's finished. I have a lot on my plate in personal life and no time nor interest to spend much time coding. But i do plan to finish Gotham version. It's pretty much done, but i'm trying to replace service.skin.widgets with service.library.data.provider and the change is not small code wise, so it'll take some time.
Thank you for opinion, i don't push you, i simply have dilemma what to do.
Doing skin myself isn't something i would like to spent time on. However i browsed skin forum and there are only two confluence mods for Gotham worth attention, none of them ready yet.
I will probably borrow some code from your skin, because i like some ideas.
Are skin widgets ready for Gotham? Is it reason you change them into service. ..?
Hi mm MX box stair and down both have went clear skins and looks like is have a virus the background photo as went from an island to just blue to.,and all have done i installed m....p 1.7 and when i have used the wizard back grounds has changed again, any info please.

Thanks a million

P.Si have took my box back to factory setting 5 times and looks like its a updated to Confluence 7 issue i am having.
view photo here http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q750...be7094.jpg

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=186989
Your debug xbmc.old.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=186990
Cheers
no helpHuhHuhHuhHuh
You are not using my mod, that looks like the default Confluence. You should post the question to the Android section of the forums, or maybe to the device specific thread if there is one.
Hi there SpaceMonkey....I love your mod....so fast on atv2.....i try a lot of skins on my mac before i send them to my atv2...and i noticed when I tried your mod, when you play a video and then escape out to xbmc home screen, you get "now playing" in the lower left ...you see the text overlapping with thumbnail...how do i fix it?

I`d also love it if you could please add two features;

"enable return home and back buttons" this would make it very convenient navigation wise for the limited atv2 remote, and "enable traditional case and disk" for music visualisation...it would be awesome...my favourite skin mod for now because it`s so snappy...i love it!

Thank you so much.

edit:
it seems that the overlapping happens with youtube/veetle videos...so far.
Atv2 - 4.4.4 - untethered - Helix 14.2
Sounds like you've hit a combination of bad skinning and a bug in XBMC which is fixed in Gotham.

I cannot test the fix but if you're willing to edit skin files manually:

- Open IncludesHorizontalHome.xml
- Change line 678 (<width>180</width>) to <width>90</width>
- Above change will change the aspect ratio for the now playing thumb for movies (this bug causes non-movie files to be treated as movies)
- You might also want to move all the labels below that one more to the left by decreasing all the posx values

For the 2 suggestions, answer would be no. I have used Apple remote myself and sure, it could use few more buttons, but i don't want to compensate the lack of buttons by adding more stuff to the skin.

Also, i hate all kinds of cases and spinning cdarts and stuff like that, i am watching and listening to media that is already ripped to digital format, i just don't want to see any references to physical media.
Hi guys is there a way to edit in Gotham confluence from 5 to 7
I only can have 5 icons I can have 7 in frodo buy not Gotham
Any help plz
the problem started with the update of Confluence which is the default? spacemonkey i always run the wizard when resetting or playing with my mx box so i got the new island back ground xbmc only few weeks ago now when it came to update it did what it to did in the picture from
the skin with the island backround was on, to solve it i have run wizard again blind as you cannot see what you need to, once a run wizard a got the blue ground then i see its Confluence 7 then i have to go and get other skins look for Confluence 7 then is says update which do then it goes blank for a few minutes and then everything seems okHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh but wondered just why?.

Thanks
(2014-04-29, 22:32)SpaceMonkey Wrote: - Open IncludesHorizontalHome.xml
- Above change will change the aspect ratio for the now playing thumb for movies (this bug causes non-movie files to be treated as movies)
- You might also want to move all the labels below that one more to the left by decreasing all the posx values

Thx!..."140" was enough!

(2014-04-29, 22:32)SpaceMonkey Wrote: For the 2 suggestions, answer would be no. I have used Apple remote myself and sure, it could use few more buttons, but i don't want to compensate the lack of buttons by adding more stuff to the skin.

Also, i hate all kinds of cases and spinning cdarts and stuff like that, i am watching and listening to media that is already ripped to digital format, i just don't want to see any references to physical media.

fair enough, thx anyways!, is it possible to add "watch it later" playlist?
Atv2 - 4.4.4 - untethered - Helix 14.2
(2014-04-29, 22:32)SpaceMonkey Wrote: Sounds like you've hit a combination of bad skinning and a bug in XBMC which is fixed in Gotham.

I cannot test the fix but if you're willing to edit skin files manually:

- Open IncludesHorizontalHome.xml

For the 2 suggestions, answer would be no. I have used Apple remote myself and sure, it could use few more buttons, but i don't want to compensate the lack of buttons by adding more stuff to the skin.

hi bro since you are freak can you answer this a way to edit in Gotham confluence from 5 to 7 . is gotham does not support that ?
(2014-04-20, 21:33)Marx1 Wrote: I plan to migrate to Gotham but lack of this skin is unfortunate

+1
(2014-05-01, 18:00)limaunion Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 21:33)Marx1 Wrote: I plan to migrate to Gotham but lack of this skin is unfortunate

+1

+1
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4