• 5(current)
Confluence Modified
Yes there is, i think i'll add options to move both favourite and power shortcuts to the main menu.

You can already pin favourites one by one to the main menu.
Let's hope the repo auto update works..

- Favourites and shutdown in the main menu with submenus
- A button to download enabled artwork in the skin settings
- Tweaked the settings window to improve it's usability with bright custom backgrounds
- Renamed concerts back to music videos. Music videos main menu item shows automatically when you have content in the library. Hide it to move it to the videos submenu.
- New submenu for music videos (instead of using the standard music submenu)
- Added missing root library view as a music target
- "New" graphic for selected items in many of the windows, dialogs and views.
any chance of adding Metadata Actors support to the info screen?
@toiva
Is your modded based on latest Confluence version (2.0.3) ?
I do check Github from time to time and apply the latest fixes. Looks like i'm 2 commits behind right now.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/mas...confluence

No support for actors metadata for now. Based on the addon thread there are some problems with Frodo and the dev is missing. If he returns and the addon is made fully compatible with Frodo i'll take another look.

(2013-01-28, 15:03)toiva Wrote: I do check Github from time to time and apply the latest fixes. Looks like i'm 2 commits behind right now.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/mas...confluence

-
Nice, got a few mods added to my personal version and going to add them to your skin mode now Wink
Thanks for this mod.
brill, menu with favorites and shutdown, well happy thanks
would be nice to have some screenshots in first post.
I would like to divide my library: one part for adults (no, no xxx Wink ) and one for childrens. However I don't need advanced skin with bell&whistles - Confluence is enough for me. Can I do that with this skin? So instead of "movies"/"video" (which seems duplicated) I would like to have "tales" and "movies".
I would prefer to have Confluence modifiable to do such things. I know I can modify it manually but that way I will loose changes after upgrade, or I need to clone skin and then it will not upgrade itself without manual change.
The best would be plugin for skin but as I see it's impossible?
You need to read the XBMC wiki about (smart) playlists, favourites, profiles and maybe custom video nodes and decide what suits you and your media directory structure best. You can pin playlists and favourites to the main menu for easier access to kids.
Hi,
first of all, thanks for this mod, good to get the skin looking like it did on eden Smile
I'm having trouble with posters for tv-show seasons. I'll hit the menu button on a season, and select the wanted poster for the season, but it's not showing afterwards. The picture is downloaded and stored as seasonXX-poster.jpg but it's not updated afterwards. Even if i manually select the picture, I still see no season poster.
Any help on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks
This mod does not support custom season posters, sorry.

My ideology is that i only support image types that are handled by the XBMC art database, i don't personally want to fiddle with external images and save them to movie/tv shows folders and so on.

I'll check if i can modify the artwork downloader dialog so that it'll only list items that are supported by the skin.
OK, thanks for the reply Smile
I don't want this to become a voting contest but are there any features you'd like to see? I'm already thinking about adding couple of views, logo view for tv shows and maybe movies and thumbs/landscapes for tv shows.
@toiva

Thanks for your work on making this skin highly customizable,
I was forced to switch permanent yesterday after running it on my test system because of the custom main menu functions.
I needed to use smartlist to make a selection between kids movies and regular movies.

Therefor i needed to disable main Movies button in skin and also noticed i lost the widgets for that section.
Do you think it's possible to have widgets enabled or disabled for a custom menu item, would be great.

I also have a few ideas which you may or may not like.
I noticed in the skin you can disable favorites and shutdown menu items. I was thinking to add a extra option below these 2 items to also disable favorite and shutdown buttons for lower left corner Wink
Or vice versa, when enabling favorites or shutdown menu to disable the lower left items then.

I hope you understand what i mean.

I was already thinking about an option to hide favourites and shutdown button, i'll have to think if hiding/showing them in menu and as a button should work independently or not. Touch users will almost for sure want to have it as a button.

Adding widgets to custom items is easy to add, but you will want to use separate profiles for kids, otherwise it will show adult content too if you use only 1 profile. Or that's the way i would think it works. If you create a separate profile (and library) for kids you can use the standard movies button and the widgets will show. But i'll give this a thought.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4