• 50(current)
Confluence Modified
(2015-01-19, 08:25)PimpTwzt Wrote: Its a known issue with any previous version skins on Kodi. They have a new Keyboard on Kodi so anything from the past will show up empty. This mod needs to be updated to work with Kodi but doubt that will happen anytime soon if at all.

Thanks. I switched over to CCM helix and am happily up and running now.
I'm on frodo. Can the length of the rss display be made longer? How? Thanks.

Edit: I looked into this, but it's much more of a project than I'm up for now. The length can easily be changed, but then there are the backgrounds, icons, and overlapping bits that would also involve changing the y position. Still, for reference, see the wiki on the RSS Ticker. Also for this skin, the key file in question is:

../addons/skin.confluence.modified/720p/IncludesHorizontalHome.xml
Now this skin is marked as broken in the repository. I'm still using it on Frodo as indicated above. Can I expect anything to break in the future as long as I stay with 12.3?
Hi,
i upgraded to Helix and i did a fresh install of this skin.
Now the keyboard appears in this way:

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks.
(2015-02-19, 09:52)patria o muerte Wrote: Is there a way to fix this issue?

Yes, use a Helix-compatible skin. Confluence Modified is not compatible with Helix, and also no longer developed. As an alternative, you can find CCM Helix here.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am not on Kodi, I am on Windows XP & an older version of xbmc. I'm on Frodo 12.3, 720 to be compatible with Windows XP. Did not like Confluence default skin so changed to Confluence Moviesets, like the eye candy of the background pics for different home menu buttons, but wanted Live TV Support & more than 5 add-on icons. I came across Confluence Modified which has basically the same background images, Live TV Support & up to 10 add-on icons, so has most of the functionality I'm looking for in a skin and loving it. But having an issue with the background images for the Home screens and background images for ad-dons too. The home screen images are the same size as the ones in Moviesets (1280 x 720). They look great in Moviesets skin but when switching to Confluence Modified, the images over run screen size (they are bigger & go off the sides of the screen). I tried placing this skins backgrounds to a new folder in the background folder so they are accessible by the skin, labeled "new folder" and copy & paste pics from Moviesets skin, but no difference. I did create two new photos for the photos & programs home screen buttons back when i was on Moviesets skin that is (1280 x 720) and fits the screen perfect in Moviesets, and they also becomes a bigger size in Confluence Modified. I don't know how to skin or script code, but from reading up on this issue, I believe it is something within the skin xml files, having to do with screen resolution, image panel size or image frame size settings within the skin. Not sure where to look or what to change or who to ask here. But, love this skin. Help !!
I switched over to CCM helix i love it Cool
(2015-02-26, 19:29)tomtomclub Wrote: I switched over to CCM helix i love it Cool

Thanks for reply TomTom. I don't believe that CCM Helix is compatible, in reading other posts in this forum, I see that CCM is intended for Gothem, correct? I am on XBMC Frodo 12.3 720p to be compatible with Windows XP. I would like to know how to correct this one, seems like something simple, just don't know howto go about it. If you have a download link to CCM that is compatible, I will try it to see if it works.
(2015-02-26, 21:28)Joe.Shmoe Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 19:29)tomtomclub Wrote: I switched over to CCM helix i love it Cool

Thanks for reply TomTom. I don't believe that CCM Helix is compatible, in reading other posts in this forum, I see that CCM is intended for Gothem, correct? I am on XBMC Frodo 12.3 720p to be compatible with Windows XP. I would like to know how to correct this one, seems like something simple, just don't know howto go about it. If you have a download link to CCM that is compatible, I will try it to see if it works.

1 page you see Hybrid Repo Cool it works
(2015-02-26, 21:28)Joe.Shmoe Wrote:

1 page you see Hybrid Repo Cool it works

download ------>>> Hybrid Repo
Information 
Hi,

As your skin is listed in the supported skins for TvTunes:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Ski...In_Support

I thougth that I would post on this thread to let you know that the way the hooks from the Skin to TvTunes work is changing.

There are 2 main changes.

1) TvTunes will now (From 5.0.2 - which has recently been published) run as a service, this means that there is no longer a need to run the script every time the window loads, this means you can now safely remove the:

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

From the top of your window XML files.

2) The way that skins should calculate if TvTunes is running has changed (Previously there were 2 different properties, TvTunesIsRunning and TvTunesIsAlive). Now there is a more generic PlayingBackgroundMedia that should cover a wider range of similar addons should the need arise. This can be checked as follows:

Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(Window(10025).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>

I have created a pull request for Confluence which should give you a very good idea of what has changed and help highlight how this may impact your skin:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7315/files

Some more information can be found on the TvTunes wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Skin_Changes

The old method will still be supported for the time being, but will be moved after a release has elapsed.

If you have any questions, then please post to the TvTunes thread.

Thanks

Rob
the download link is not working. can someone please fix??
Ditto to Johno21's post...however, this works : https://gitlab.com/htpc/kodi-skin-confluence-modified
Hi,

I've wanted to make some changes to Kodi to make it more family friendly (kids and seniors), so loving the CCM Helix skin. But there a few other things that I want to adjust, therefore is it possible to do the following -

Make adjustments to the shutdowm menu - I want to delete the 'exit', 'suspend' etc buttons and just the power off system and reboot buttons.

I've got separate (windows) folders for my TV Series / Box Sets and another folder for my recorded one-off episodes of TV. I've set the TV Series / Box Sets as TV Series and the one-off recorded TV as Videos.
In CCM under the videos it shows files from the TV series under the 'recently added episodes'.
Is there a way to remove these pictures in CCM? Confluence realises that Videos are different to TV Series and doesn't show any pictures of recently added TV Series.

Is it possible to put a password on the system menu (to stop young and old fingers messing up the settings)?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Wink 
Go to System, Appearance, SKIn and then
Under Skin Settings, General then disable [enable CD wall as fallback background of playing Albums]

(2013-09-24, 23:46)morbidvizions Wrote: hope this is the right forum this time, im having a little bit of a hard time here. im using the confluence customizable mod skin, and im trying to replace the default "guitars on fire" background WHILE music is playing. just want to insert a custom (or a few custom) picture. i already have customs for the music screen. just really hate those flaming guitars hahaha. thanks in advance
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4