• 6(current)
Confluence Modified
(2012-11-23, 00:20)toiva Wrote: Supports Skin Widgets (show recommended movies and episodes, list only unwatched recent movies and episodes) now, though only movies and tv shows are enabled at the moment. Have to figure out if i want to see most played albums at all in the home menu.

Would there be a reason I can't toggle this option? Also what exactly does it do?

THanks!

DOH!. Nevermind. I figured it out. I had Show Recently added Videos and Albums toggled. When I turned those off I was able to toggle the Show Recommended one.
Smile 
Aha this skin could be something for me! But don't go to far, keep it simple! Smile Just one thing I would like to change/have. When I press music on the main menu I would like to go to file mode. But only for music. Is this possible? Thanks!
Is there a folder that had the default backgrounds for the main menu items that I can restore? The Skin under Eden you had a different background for each item like Movies, TV Shows, Music, etc. Now everything has just that one default Frodo blue background with the bubbles. I did add 2 custom Home screens and found how to change the background for those. I just don't know where to manually search for what used to be the default for TV Shows and Movies.

Thanks for a great Skin!.

Those backgrounds are not included, you need to download Eden (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/) extract/install it and copy the backgrounds from addons/Confluence/Backgrounds directory.

- Showing power and favourites in the main menu disables power and shutdown buttons
- An option to open music in files mode
- Hide view/library statistics (number of item, page count, total duration..)
- LiveTV home addons
- Back to standard seek bar, the modified one was one up to the standards
- Reordered buttons at video info screen
- Slowed down background cycling a bit
- Fixed control visibilities at home screen
- Code cleanup (thanks Phil65)
I cant find out how to change the home screen font color as stated in the first post
"- Choose main menu font color (blue, white or dark blue)"
Has this option been taken out? This is the main reason for me changing from the stock skin.
(2013-02-01, 12:16)toiva Wrote: I was already thinking about an option to hide favourites and shutdown button, i'll have to think if hiding/showing them in menu and as a button should work independently or not. Touch users will almost for sure want to have it as a button.

Adding widgets to custom items is easy to add, but you will want to use separate profiles for kids, otherwise it will show adult content too if you use only 1 profile. Or that's the way i would think it works. If you create a separate profile (and library) for kids you can use the standard movies button and the widgets will show. But i'll give this a thought.

Thanks for adding favorite/shutdown function.
For personal use i have also added a disable function for those 2 buttons when not using them in horizontal menu.
I don't need/want my kids to access those functions in general Wink

About the widgets i was thinking the same thing and hard to accomplish i guess.

Edit:
In my own version i also have Kiosk mode and the option to add addons for PVR section.
Code is here:
Kiosk mode
PVR/LiveTV addons
Repo does not seem to automatically update the skin without doing a refresh on the repo. Will have to take a look.

PVR has it's own addons in 1.0.2.

I read that in Nox you can add widgets for custom menu item (smart playlist) and it'll only show content from that playlist in the widget. I'll have to take a look if i can make anything out of it.
(2013-02-03, 17:03)toiva Wrote: Repo does not seem to automatically update the skin without doing a refresh on the repo. Will have to take a look.

PVR has it's own addons in 1.0.2.

I read that in Nox you can add widgets for custom menu item (smart playlist) and it'll only show content from that playlist in the widget. I'll have to take a look if i can make anything out of it.

You need to add support for script.randomandlastitems to create widgets with media from playlists
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I was looking at this skin just because it's Confluence but with a few more options. In my case the music videos at the main menu did the trick.
Now when you gave me/us the "option to open music in files mode" I salute you! This is now my standard skin.
But as a said before, don't now go maniac and add all kind of eye candy that will F**K things up. Keep it simple and clean.

Thanks!
This MOD is wonderful. Congratulations sir.

Would it be possible to incorporate the advanced launcher view features from the Eden Confluence MOD? Basically just adding info-views?

Similar to this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90918

I've been trying to figure out the xml to do it myself, but its the first time I've ever dealt with skins. The window positioning is fairly simple but pulling the data Im still a little off on.
Logos now works again in livetv, can you please add a option to reduze the size of the logos in info/ livetv meny? Cause its hard to find large logosSad So make the view smaller would be nicer. thanks!
Tovia...love the mod, basically becasue it's light enough to use on a G-Box Midnight...so like others I hope you keep it as simple as possible...the one thing I'd like to change is the width of the bar at the bottom (where the power button is)...looks almost wider than the menu...newish to XBMC and skins and have been looking into the xml's etc and was wondering where/what I could edit to make my own lower bar thinner

thanks for the mod...and keep up the good work
Home.xml, search for floor.png. I already made some tests earlier with it, i might change it a little bit.
Where is this skin home directory location on xbmcbuntu? I want to change theme color.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4