• 28(current)
Confluence Modified
There was an update by the way today, the changes most likely will go unnoticed as they were so small, atleast for horizontal home users.

Quote:1.1.2

- New widgets for vertical home
- Optional library stats at home (disable RSS at horizontal home first)
- Submenu for addons
- Show remaining time instead of total time at video OSD
- Cinema Experience support
- I cannot remember the rest

Already started updating the skin for Gotham. If i manage to come up with new ideas and assuming i won't shoot myself because of GIT i'll try to add them to Frodo branch too.
Thanks, spacemonkey. OSD remaining-time is much more useful than total time.

Also noticed the 'Working' indicator has been moved to the right; much better (and conforms more closely with regular XBMC progress indicators in confluence).

Can confirm this skin is still class-leading on the Pi.
(2013-10-21, 21:52)SouthMark Wrote: Floor Graphic (Home.xml) what setting should be modified?

Home.xml, remove the whole image control where the texture is <texture>floor.png</texture>

(2013-10-21, 21:52)SouthMark Wrote: The 3 buttons above the main menu bar which I have moved down also needs to be moved down, what file needs to be edited and what is the setting?

IncludesHomeCommon.xml. There are two lines like this > <posy>440</posy>. Increase the value for both to move it down.

But try assigning some addons to your home screen at skin settings, or start playing a movie, press tab so that the movies plays in the background and return home, you'll see what problems you've caused.
Hi Spacemonkey

Many thanks your a star! I will try as suggested and see what it looks like and play around with the settings so I get a balance.

Cheers Again

Mark
Best Confluence Mod EVER!!!! SpaceMonkey you are the best!!! Do not f@#$ck this up!!
This skin mod has come a long way since i last tried it. Excellent job Spacemonkey.

Any chance of adding the actor metadata plugin on the next update ? This would make the skin perfect.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Not until the missing addon author comes back, or someone takes over and actively develops the addon.
Shame, its a great feature and i love finding films by favorite actors and watching their trailers before acquiring. I'll see if i can incorporate it myself as a mod and post my findings here.

Had an issue with focus using extra fanart on medinfo View 3. I use this view a lot and sometimes on the movie side the fanart and covers stop updating, displaying the last successfully displayed fanart and covers for all titles. Also in TV, the extra fanart works as it should until there is no fanart present or not found for a TV series and then again it displays the last one displayed.

Disabling the extra fanart option fixes all issues it would seem.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Hi SpaceMonkey,

im loving your work mate.... done a nice job!

Unfortunately, my better half would kill me if I changed the skin on her as she struggles to keep up with my tweaking!

At current, im using the customisable confluence skin, but I really like the way your 'suggested or recent tv shows' up the top shop an image including the shows logo as opposed to a still from the episode it is advertising, is there any way I could customise my current skin to do this that you know of?

Thanks

Ben
Quote:2.0.0

- Gotham update (contains most of the changes made to stock Confluence)
- Replace home menu programs with poor man’s add-on browser
- Simple next aired information for tv shows
- Tune font aspect ratios
- Revert back to Confluence flags
- Various cosmetic fixes

Available from my Gotham repository. Not compatible with Frodo. I'll see if i can make a Frodo version with the changes that can be back ported and release it in the old repository.
My other box that is using Alpha 8 complained that the skin is broken in the repository. Starting with fresh XBMC userdata&addons and whatnot helped, or maybe one should try deleting addonxx.db from your userdata first and see if it helps.
Congratulations to spacemonkey for the wonderful skin!
Just one question. I want to always have the HALFWALL 2 view.
I looked on the myvideonav.xml but the names of the views are different than the names on xbmc.Specifically these are the names:

<include>CommonRootView</include> <!-- view id = 50 -->
<include>FullWidthList</include> <!-- view id = 51 -->
<include>ThumbnailView</include> <!-- view id = 500 -->
<include>PosterWrapView</include> <!-- view id = 501 -->
<include>PosterWrapView2_Fanart</include> <!-- view id = 508 -->
<include>MediaListView3</include> <!-- view id = 503 -->
<include>MediaListView2</include> <!-- view id = 504 -->
<include>MediaListView4</include> <!-- view id = 515 -->
<include>WideIconView</include> <!-- view id = 505 -->
<include>MusicVideoInfoListView</include> <!-- view id = 511 -->
<include>AddonInfoListView1</include> <!-- view id = 550 -->
<include>AddonInfoThumbView1</include> <!-- view id = 551 -->
<include>LiveTVView1</include> <!-- view id = 560 -->
<include>CoverflowPoster</include> <!-- view id = 570 -->
<include>CoverflowSquare</include> <!-- view id = 571 -->

Can you please tell me which is the code for HALFWALL 2?
Thank you

EDIT:Thats the wrong file i checked of another confluence modify...
The right one is this
<include>CommonRootView</include> <!-- view id = 50 -->
<include>ThumbnailView</include> <!-- view id = 500 -->
<include>PosterWrapView</include> <!-- view id = 501 -->
<include>PosterWrapView2_Fanart</include> <!-- view id = 508 -->
<include>MediaListView3</include> <!-- view id = 503 -->
<include>MediaListView2</include> <!-- view id = 504 -->
<include>WideIconView</include> <!-- view id = 505 -->
<include>MusicVideoInfoListView</include> <!-- view id = 511 -->
<include>Showcase</include> <!-- view id = 720 -->
<include>WallStreamView</include> <!-- view id = 514 -->
<include>WallStreamView2</include> <!-- view id = 513 -->
<include>Landscape</include> <!-- view id = 723 -->
<include>Lowlist</include> <!-- view id = 724 -->
<include>RightList</include> <!-- view id = 725 -->
<include>HalfWall</include> <!-- view id = 726 -->
<include>HalfWall2</include> <!-- view id = 727 -->
<include>Episode</include> <!-- view id = 728 -->
<include>Poster</include> <!-- view id = 729 -->
<include>Logo</include> <!-- view id = 730 -->
<include>Logo2</include> <!-- view id = 731 -->

Smile
You cannot simply add new view ids to myvideonav.xml and have new views, you need to also add the views themselves to the skin.

Search the skin files of the other mod that has halfwall 2, and look for "727". Those are the bits of code you need to copy to my mod and of course add the view id to myvideonav.
Thank you very much, i did it. I enabled automatic view and added the number 727 in all the fields.
And now i see only HALFWALL 2 view....Perfect!

And something different. There is a way to add the cast. They do it on an addon (i think i cannot mention it here-pm for details) and you
see the cast after the plot. A suggestion of how they do it is this:
"I believe what he's doing is taking the cast list which is returned from Metahandlers and is then appending it to the description of the movie.. it's just a walk around temp fix until the real issue is resolved"
Just an idea... Smile
Are there still shutdown options in the shutdown menu for Raspberry that do not work? If so, which? I could now hide the settings that do not work.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1540994
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Modified4