Win MQ4 Unwatched - Newbie request
I'm having some trouble finding my way around in the skin and I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Currently I'm using Medabrowser but I'm trying really hard to switch. The performance just seems better to me.

Anyways, one of the features I currently use for TV Shows is two things

1. The ability to see if a show has been watched. I cannot for the life of me figure out even how to see if it has been watched.
2. The ability to have an icon at the top level of the show that shows how many unplayed episodes there are (or at the very least an icon that will show when ALL of the episodes have been played)
3. If an icon does show the amount of unplayed episodes I would ideally like it to disappear instead of showing a zero.

The reason I use this is because my wife and I watch shows on the same system. We like to easily scan and see what shows have new episodes. Normally, if I see a show that doesn't have an icon for unwatched I know she has watched it and I can go ahead and watch it and delete it and vice versa.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Josh
it already exists
first you have to insert the movies and series (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...he_library) then you have to mark the movies and series that already saw
to mark as watched W on keyboard
Thanks for the reply.

I have marked the movies and such as watched but I'm looking for a way to show it on the top level of the cover art. Right now I need to go into each TV show to see if it has been watched.

For instance, on the TV Show American Restoration. You'll see that I have one episode as watched. I'm looking for an indication on the main cover art.

Here is an example from Mediabrowser of what I'm looking for. Does this make sense?

More accurately, this is exactly what I'm looking for in MQ4. I see it in Aeon Nox

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1065649

Is this possible at all? I really love everything about this theme but there seems to be no way to see if all the episodes have been watched or not.

It seems that at least an icon shows up in other views, just not Wall. Panel, which is similar to wall but has the description to the left shows the watched icon.

Would it be possible to remove the left hand description of the view in panel?

Thanks so much

Josh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ4 Unwatched - Newbie request0