Program to Display Library on Webserver?
Hello!

I am a long time XBMC user, first time poster. I am looking for a way to display the media I have on a local website and I wanted to know if such program existed:

I am looking for a way to show guests what I have in my XBMC library from a web browser. This program would be on a web server, possibly WAMP or LAMP hosted locally. It would not on the box with XBMC. They can see the movies and TV shows I have, as well as browse their metadata. Something similar to sharethe.tv, but it is on a website/webserver that I control.

If possible, specific users can submit requests as well, which could be passed to SickBeard/CouchPotato/Sabnzbd.

So to summarize, it would your own personal sharethe.tv but hosted on your own webspace, with the ability to add new items and pass along to SickBeard/CouchPotato/Sabnzbd.

It technically wouldn't require XBMC, but would make things much easier. The only thing that I have found close is Maraschino, but requires xbmc to be on and running, and only has small options to browse library.

So does such software exist? I would also be interested in helping code something like this as well

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program to Display Library on Webserver?0