Win Frodo beta 1
Is DTS-MA/Dolby TrueHD bitstreaming back with this release??
(2012-11-16, 08:46)favelle Wrote: Is DTS-MA/Dolby TrueHD bitstreaming back with this release??

Yes and has been with all nightlies since around May this year.
(2012-11-15, 20:14)Topuz Wrote: Here you go, I never took XBMC log before, hope it's ok.

http://pastebin.com/VvNaWr4y

Anyone?
They put up a repack of the Windows beta1, and this fixes the movie scraper problems. Check the blog post for more details, it's right at the top of the post.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
re the movie scrapers..

I have downloaded the latest repack and the movie scraper works fine. But before when i clicked on choose different scraper it gave me the option of using the imdb scraper.I can not find that now. Anyone else have this problem or is me being thick and not seeing it ? This a new install btw. on my other computer I did not do a new install and just updated and i have the option of using imdb scraper.

thanks
is anyone getting really bad stuttering when playing a video? they play just fine via vlc or other media playing apps, but w/in Frodo, it just hangs and plays like 3 frames ever 5 seconds....

anyone else seeing this?

also, the movie scraper wasnt put in the install, but you can add the addons from the links in this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145292

Re scraper - read a little further back - a new patched build was uploaded earlier today.
(2012-11-16, 16:02)sweetloudiamond Wrote: is anyone getting really bad stuttering when playing a video? they play just fine via vlc or other media playing apps, but w/in Frodo, it just hangs and plays like 3 frames ever 5 seconds....

anyone else seeing this?

also, the movie scraper wasnt put in the install, but you can add the addons from the links in this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145292

I had this issue as well. In fact no audio would work even when playing MP3s.
Hello,
I just install the beta on a Windows, a Mac and a Apple TV and on all device fanart are not show.
I scrap with TheTVDB and Media-Passion (french). It's was good on Eden.

Thank for your help
Stuttering video and no sound here as well. edit: Experienced on avi and an mp4 file. One local, one streamed (But sound is missing even in the menu). HD2600 graphics, on board sound, connected via HDMI, had the audio set up to analog out via the PCs Audio out. Win7 x64.

No clean install.

Went back to Eden (simply installed over the existing files), no problems. Sorry that I didn't hunt the problem down more thoroughly, but I need a working system for now - first and foremost.
Exactly the same jerky and stuttering video for me. Playback of all files affected. These were mkvs and worked fine yesterday in previous version of xbmc. They were also fine in vlc today too.

Sorry but I also reinstalled over the top and previous version is working fine.

Video card is ATI Radeon HD5450. Window 7 64 bit.

If you want me to reinstall Frodo and try again and let you have a copy of the log please let me know but I won't be able to do so until Monday.
(2012-11-16, 16:24)Mati24 Wrote: Hello,
I just install the beta on a Windows, a Mac and a Apple TV and on all device fanart are not show.

Thank for your help

Same here, no fanart at all anymore. Only the last movie I added, just after upgrading from Eden. Seems like all artwork has to be refreshed, not sure how to do this without losing all the watched status...

Other than that, Frodo seems great! Big difference on Apple TV 2 too, much smoother.
(2012-11-16, 21:36)rb338 Wrote:
(2012-11-16, 16:24)Mati24 Wrote: Hello,

Thank for your help

Same here, no fanart at all anymore. Only the last movie I added, just after upgrading from Eden. Seems like all artwork has to be refreshed, not sure how to do this without losing all the watched status...

Other than that, Frodo seems great! Big difference on Apple TV 2 too, much smoother.

You can set content to 'none' on your sources and let XBMC remove the items from your library. Then set the content again and they will be refreshed with the watched status intact.
How you do that ? I don't understand
I update from "alpha7 build : Oct 6 2012" to "beta-1" . But after do upgrade i can't get channal list from my dreambox dm 518s.That i stream it by "add network locations---->tuxbox client".So i just uninstall "beta-1" and use "old build"(with no user profile delete).Everything are back to works.

-in alpha7 build : Oct 6 2012 and earlier version

-in beta-1 it's all empty

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo beta 10