Win Frodo beta 1
Thanks for your suggestions.
Can you provide your old and new guisettings.xml file so we can take a look at what may have caused the issue?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
At first, congratulations with the release of Frodo.
Installed it and working great and fast at most points.

One issue though..Smile
Blu ray menus are not working for me. DVD works fine, but BR fails.
Most discs just start the main movie, others revert back to the file menu after choosing "show bluray menus".

Anyone else with this issue?

Using Win7 (clean install) with AMD 9950, ATI5770, latest drivers installed.
(2012-11-18, 17:16)Montellese Wrote: Can you provide your old and new guisettings.xml file so we can take a look at what may have caused the issue?

Yes, how and where do I upload the files?
(2012-11-18, 18:20)gmc99 Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 17:16)Montellese Wrote: Can you provide your old and new guisettings.xml file so we can take a look at what may have caused the issue?

You can e.g. copy their content and paste them on http://xbmclogs.com/ (set the "Language" in the upper right to "XML" for easier viewing) and paste the links here.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2012-11-18, 19:55)Montellese Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 18:20)gmc99 Wrote:

You can e.g. copy their content and paste them on http://xbmclogs.com/ (set the "Language" in the upper right to "XML" for easier viewing) and paste the links here.

OK I think I have done it as requested.

The first upload was the current file and the second the original one.
You need to give us the links
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-18, 18:12)ralphh Wrote: At first, congratulations with the release of Frodo.

One issue though..Smile
Most discs just start the main movie, others revert back to the file menu after choosing "show bluray menus".

XBMC does not support BD-J menus only HDMV menu's, however as nearly all blu ray menus are BD-J you'll not likely get any menu's for blu ray.

Frodo does now support a BD lite style playlist selection pop up, however this currently only works if the discs have been ripped to folder format and the index.bdmv is selected. I think bringing this to iso rips is in the works but didn't make the Frodo cut off when development went into feature freeze, so currently for iso's XBMC will try to jump to the main movie by selecting the longest playlist on the disc.

(2012-11-18, 20:46)Martijn Wrote: You need to give us the links

Sorry, I hope this is what you mean:

The second old one one was http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=14933

The first current working one was http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=14932

(2012-11-18, 20:48)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 18:12)ralphh Wrote: At first, congratulations with the release of Frodo.

One issue though..Smile

XBMC does not support BD-J menus only HDMV menu's, however as nearly all blu ray menus are BD-J you'll not likely get any menu's for blu ray.

Frodo does now support a BD lite style playlist selection pop up, however this currently only works if the discs have been ripped to folder format and the index.bdmv is selected. I think bringing this to iso rips is in the works but didn't make the Frodo cut off when development went into feature freeze, so currently for iso's XBMC will try to jump to the main movie by selecting the longest playlist on the disc.

Thank you for the answer.

How to get to the BD lite playlist support?
I did by the way only try discs that have been ripped to original folder format (e.g. Pirates of the Caribbean - On stranger tides --> rip from my own original disc)
Navigate into the folder structure and click the index.bdmv file I believe, might also work if they've been added to the Library and if the Library item points to the index.bdmv, but can't test it to be sure as I use mvk's for my rips.
Hmm, this is what I did, I than also get the option "show bluray menus". But that does not work for me.
Got a reply from a forum member at a different forum, that menu's were working for him. I'm confused Big Grin
You've removed the DRM protection have you?
Yep, that's removed (Anydvd HD). Movie plays perfect. Menu's work fine in e.g. TMT3, also with original disc.
(2012-11-17, 14:03)jjd-uk Wrote: Further to the above, for anyone using ATI/AMD graphics for your HDMI out then use the AMD High Definition Audio drivers, do not use the Realtek HD Audio drivers as they do not work with Frodo.

I was getting stuttering on all videos and no sound I saw the above post and thought it had answered my problem so uninstalled the Realtek drivers and downloaded the latest AMD pack but I had no sound on my system at all. So I rebooted and Windows 7 automatically installed Microsoft HD audio drivers which only gave me 2.0 stereo and Frodo still stuttered with no audio. I've googled for AMD/ATI HD audio drivers and searched their site but can't find anything.

Can anyone help and point me in the right direction?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo beta 10