• 21(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Got it.
Ive managed to add your launchers.xml code to my launchers.xml file ( i have a few other launchers )
Now its loading up skygo but then im getting a black screen?
I can however "back button" back out, which is good.

It seems I cant run skygo from the skygo.exe, either as standalone or from xbmc. I have to run skygocache.bat in order to kick it up.
(2013-03-13, 16:40)jjmucker Wrote: Got it.
Ive managed to add your launchers.xml code to my launchers.xml file ( i have a few other launchers )
Now its loading up skygo but then im getting a black screen?
I can however "back button" back out, which is good.

It seems I cant run skygo from the skygo.exe, either as standalone or from xbmc. I have to run skygocache.bat in order to kick it up.

Do you get error when trying the exe or is it just a blank screen?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
i click the exe, its says logging in, loading player... then a blank black screen.
I have the skygo.exe, skygo.cfg ( with username and password applied ) as well as the skygocache.bat

these are all in c drive
(2013-03-13, 16:56)jjmucker Wrote: i click the exe, its says logging in, loading player... then a blank black screen.
I have the skygo.exe, skygo.cfg ( with username and password applied ) as well as the skygocache.bat

these are all in c drive

I have managed to replicate your issue on my test machine - ill have a play and let know how I manage to fix it.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-13, 17:43)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 16:56)jjmucker Wrote: i click the exe, its says logging in, loading player... then a blank black screen.

these are all in c drive

I have managed to replicate your issue on my test machine - ill have a play and let know how I manage to fix it.

appreciated matey.
(2013-03-13, 17:45)jjmucker Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 17:43)syborg Wrote:

these are all in c drive

appreciated matey.

Good news and bad news! I have figured why its a black screen. It is not automatically refreshing once its loaded. If you go into the config file and change hide mouse to false then try you will be able to right click and then refresh and it will load. This will at least let you get everything setup and see it working.
Bad news I can't figure why it isn't refreshing. I am currently looking through my Internet explorer settings to see there's a difference there that be causing it.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I figured it was a refresh issue. That's rather annoying if I have to keep doing that. Not so much for me, but I think really we all try to make xbmc as painless as possible for our partners. I'll try that though and get back to you.
thats the whole issue lol , the cache refresh issue, clearing the internet cache will cure the issue.

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8 (Deletes Temporary Internet Files Only)

the command that clears it from the batch
(2013-03-13, 23:32)mjeyre Wrote: thats the whole issue lol , the cache refresh issue, clearing the internet cache will cure the issue.

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8 (Deletes Temporary Internet Files Only)

the command that clears it from the batch

But given I have one that works perfectly and another that is having a black screen problem I think the issue must be at the user end not a problem with the code.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
going into the cfg and allowing to see the mouse gives me the ability to right click and refresh, that does the trick. Its not ideal though. Can you think of anything to try? Do you think its on my end then?
maybe the way IE and windows 7 handles the cached files from silverlight.

Seems to be windows 7?
Just my luck then.
On another note, Sysborg, Thats me just manged to finally set up the listings, however, its doing as you'd mentioned, its asking for a stream.
can you explain a bit more on what i have to do now, more button pressing?

Thanks man Smile
You know the weird thing is, throughout the day, Ive clicked on skygo.exe and its actually loaded up 2-3 times. which i find very weird. most times i just get a blank screen
(2013-03-14, 00:41)jjmucker Wrote: Just my luck then.
On another note, Sysborg, Thats me just manged to finally set up the listings, however, its doing as you'd mentioned, its asking for a stream.
can you explain a bit more on what i have to do now, more button pressing?

Thanks man Smile

If it hasnt done it automatically you can add manually. Just click on the channel then choose stream then favourites and select the matching stream. Which channel was it as I thought I had them all correct and ill update for future people!

(2013-03-14, 00:24)mjeyre Wrote: maybe the way IE and windows 7 handles the cached files from silverlight.

Seems to be windows 7?

I'm using windows 7 on my main box which is one which is working fine and I'm using win8 on my second box which is having the black screen problem.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
When I click on a channel, then chose stream, then try to click favourites, nothing comes up?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4