• 6(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
still asking me to log in fella Sad
also not opening in true fullscreen, rather, windowed
apologies mate had a few days off from programming etc and im recovering from illness over xmas !!! stupid virus nye party gunna be a nightmare !

il get stuck back into it in the new year .

Mike
(2012-12-31, 15:57)mjeyre Wrote: apologies mate had a few days off from programming etc and im recovering from illness over xmas !!! stupid virus nye party gunna be a nightmare !

Mike

thanks for keeping us up to date, even just so we know the project isn't dead.

what do you think of my situation?

I'm running windows xp so i'm stuck with internet explorer 8. is there no way of getting this working with any other browser? i suppose i could upgrade OS but that would be many hours setting up a new operating system.

I take it there is no workaround to get ie 10 working on xp? or to get your adon working in xp? Sad

(2012-12-31, 16:07)thebearnecessit Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 15:57)mjeyre Wrote: apologies mate had a few days off from programming etc and im recovering from illness over xmas !!! stupid virus nye party gunna be a nightmare !

Mike

thanks for keeping us up to date, even just so we know the project isn't dead.

what do you think of my situation?

I'm running windows xp so i'm stuck with internet explorer 8. is there no way of getting this working with any other browser? i suppose i could upgrade OS but that would be many hours setting up a new operating system.

I take it there is no workaround to get ie 10 working on xp? or to get your adon working in xp? Sad

possibly il have to write an exe that looks at a different browser when it wraps the silverlight code.

mike
also jjmucker i think if you use an index file rather than my exe then there is always a possibility that the window mode is set by your previous internet session.

hi mike, i no longer have the .exe file and cant access yours from skydrive?
so if you could share that again pls I'll check that.
If you also want to give me a step by step guide on what to do then and i'll give it a bash with the .exe file. perhaps that is the problem, that i wasnt using the .exe file

cheers
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F7...4CDAD3!181

ive also posted the link to page 1 of this thread

il write a step by step shortly im just having a few network issues with devices !!

mike
cheers man, take your time mate.
always appreciated
New Install Guide now on Page 1 !
Brilliant Mike. Will test and get back to you.
hi mike, all i seem to be getting is a black screen after clicking on the .exe
if i CTRL, ALT, DEL out and look in task manager i see its an internet explorer session and skygo but like i said, its just a black screen and nothing else?
check silverlight installed correctly/reinstall

try this for me please its all one line copy and paste into run theres a space after -k and http://

start iexplore -k http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/conte...dLiveTv.do

cheers
if you still get a black screen then you need to wait at least 30 seconds to a minute no joy must reinstall silverlight, ive only had a blank screen with corrupt silverlight install.

mike
also can you move your mouse around in the black screen does the sky channel bar appear if so press the play button and does the sign on icon appear ?
windows xp, frodo rc1, ie8

I am getting the same message as the last time i tried a couple weeks ago. it an error message from IE8 when I run the rememberme file, as shown here:

Then when I run the exe file i get the full screen sky channel but the screen is all white and has teh message in the centre asking me to login (i can still use the mouse, and can still see the channel OSD at the bottom). when i try to login the screen goes black (i can still use the mouse, and can still see the channel OSD at the bottom).

any thoughts?

i know i'm on rc1 but figured that wouldn't matter because i haven't tried it thought xbmc yet.

Hi Mike. Its still asking me to sign in pal. followed your steps to the letter.
uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight too as i suspect its not working for me well, even from the skygo page it had trouble bring up the sky screen, had to refresh a few times as it was just black, which i think is whats happening when im running your exe too, so i refreshed the black screen yet its still telling me to sign in
Hi guys , im sorry you are experiencing this, thebearnecessit I think your error is to do with the java il pull up the code and get you to try something
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4