• 74(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2014-10-02, 22:39)m7cky Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply syborg.
The option to integrate into tvguide in the settings doesn't seem to do anything. There's no checkbox & clicking doesn't even trigger a dialogue box.
Am I missing something?

No this is the correct functionality. However, when you now go into tvguide select channel skygo should be there as an addon.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
any chance you be getting this to work on an android tv box it would be awesome Huh
(2014-10-09, 19:12)jimbob007 Wrote: any chance you be getting this to work on an android tv box it would be awesome Huh

It would be awesome but it's very unlikely that it will happen unless it can support silverlight. Your best hope would be that sky release an official app for android boxes (although this is probably unlikely as they have their NOWTv box.) or that somebody manages to port the phone apk to android boxes.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I can get silverlight on mine. I enter my personal info and keep getting script failure. Please try and get this working
(2014-10-11, 01:12)Nezza Wrote: I can get silverlight on mine. I enter my personal info and keep getting script failure. Please try and get this working

what box are you using? Can you access the skygo website and streams through a browser?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I'm using a model M6 android iptv box. I have been able to download silverlight via apotide but can't download the sky go app. I would love to link this to FTV guide. Please help.
(2014-10-12, 00:24)Nezza Wrote: I'm using a model M6 android iptv box. I have been able to download silverlight via apotide but can't download the sky go app. I would love to link this to FTV guide. Please help.

Does the skygo website work in a browser?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
No, I can't get flash for it
Getting script failure
Which browser are you using, some don't support flash.
(2014-10-13, 01:02)Nezza Wrote: Getting script failure

It's not designed for android. It would need to be completely rewritten for it to work on an android device.

The reason I ask about silverlight is because at a basic level all the addon does is launch a kiosk internet explorer window of a particular skygo page.

If can do this on your android box it may be possible to rejigger this addon to work on your box but there are other fundamental aspects to the addon which are windows specific.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks for this addon, I am just trying it our for the 1st time. Sorry if this is a silly question, should my mce remote work to control the skygo app onnce it has launched?

ps back button doesn't do anything is this functionality dependent on the resolution being picked up?

pps pressing back does work now but it is dumping me to the skygo website and not back to xbmc, whats the most working version atm, v2 which is what i am using or whats in the start of this thread?
i have just purchased a prometheus box how do i install this sky app onto xbmc ?

squig
(2014-11-03, 14:58)squig007 Wrote: i have just purchased a prometheus box how do i install this sky app onto xbmc ?

squig

You can't unless your running windows
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
HI

I have a problem when i try to use Skygo, The symptoms are as follows.

When browsing the channel list, all is fine, but when I select a channel and the channel loads (when the skygo holding page comes up) nothing appears to happen, then mouse shows a loading wheel, then randomly slowy returns to the middle of the page and thats it. What has happened is that a browser has launched in the background, but never comes to the foreground, the relevant sky page is there still when I exit xbmc.

A similar thing also happens when I use chrome launcer, I dont know if this is related, but that also launches, then goes to the background and remains open until i close xbmc and can see it..

I would post some log file, but I dont see any mention of the app in there?

Thanks

Joe
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4