Official XBMC Remote URL?
Is there a URL to open the Official XBMC Remote for Ipad? For example I can open the Pandora App using Pandora://
I don't think so. What is it that you are trying to do? You might be able to use Activator (from Cydia) for it, as it can be configured to launch apps using various options.
Looks like it would be a relatively easy thing to add to the app: http://mobiledevelopertips.com/cocoa/lau...cheme.html
-stoli-
yes guys, the custom URL scheme for the remote app is missing but it's in the TODO list

@stoli, thank you for the link! - this can speed-up the implementation Smile
Any update on this? Need to make remote wife proof and would love to be able to launch xbmc remote from within iRule.

Keep up the great work.
Hi,
I would like to use xbmc remote out of my visualisation (iviewer).
will it be possible to jump back to the visu ?
The app Sonospad is supporting this i.e.
If you call the app from url scheme and add a parameter you get a jump back button.

Regards bernd
Just realised that this has been added at some point, as it started working here.
Excellent, thanx!

The working remote url is:
xbmcremote://

I would guess it will be updated to the kodi name at some point (kodiremote://?) but not when writing this.
(2015-05-02, 10:38)houser Wrote: Just realised that this has been added at some point, as it started working here.
Excellent, thanx!

The working remote url is:  
xbmcremote://

I would guess it will be updated to the kodi name at some point (kodiremote://?) but not when writing this.

org.xbmc.kore
org.xbmc.kodi

Can be used in Android devices.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official XBMC Remote URL?1