• 3(current)
OS X Crash on loading
(2013-02-21, 14:04)Memphiz Wrote: @noshali you are crashing on a raw image file somewhere in your movie folders or in your database. Please try the latest nightly build or use the 32bit version of xbmc. One of both should fix your problems.

Thanks. Will do.
(2013-02-21, 01:46)Nemrod Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 00:46)Memphiz Wrote: of course you have. That was expected (thats why i wrote "move away" and not "delete"...)

Of course i have ? Well i wrote that because i did no expect it, this illustrates the fact that what is obvious to one is not the other.

So, another question from a noob, does this mean if it work i will have to do all the settings manually ?

Nemrod

Is there a way i can avoid manual settings ? Thanks.

Nemrod
(2013-02-22, 00:12)Nemrod Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 00:46)Memphiz Wrote: of course you have. That was expected (thats why i wrote "move away" and not "delete"...)

Of course i have ? Well i wrote that because i did no expect it, this illustrates the fact that what is obvious to one is not the other.

So, another question from a noob, does this mean if it work i will have to do all the settings manually ?

Nemrod

Nemrod

For instance when i moved the folder as discussed i lost my skins.

Nemrod
Then put folder by folder back and see when the problem starts again...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I already did it.
(2013-02-23, 20:11)Nemrod Wrote: I already did it.

Hi,

I moved back the XBMC folder & i get back a crash on loading.

Nemrod
re-read my post
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2013-02-25, 00:15)Memphiz Wrote: re-read my post

I did.

It might be clear for you but it is not for me so i do whatever i can but i can't guess what you mean.

Nemrod
I didn't state to put the whole folder back at once. Just try it piece by piece.
(2013-02-25, 13:36)Memphiz Wrote: I didn't state to put the whole folder back at once. Just try it piece by piece.

My bad, i'm gonna test tonight.

Nemrod
(2013-02-22, 00:12)Nemrod Wrote:

Nemrod

Nemrod

Hi,

I found an addon that backup all the addons, so now i'm testing with XBMC folder on : ~/Library/Application Support/.

Nemrod
(2013-03-09, 15:28)Nemrod Wrote: Hi,

I found an addon that backup all the addons, so now i'm testing with XBMC folder on : ~/Library/Application Support/.

Nemrod

Hi,

I just had my first crash this evening.

Thanks
Nemrod
Hi,

I'm still trying to get help solve my problem.

My problem is the following : "I have a lot of crashes when loading XBMC, on OS X 10.8. Here is the OS X log, in don't know if the XBMC has an interest because it's realy few second after clic on the Apple remote.".

First answer/help is :

(2012-11-17, 14:26)Memphiz Wrote: Known bug - fixed in frodo. Do you have multimonitor setup or something like that?

I indeed use some time screen sharing to manage my Mac Mini from my Macbook Pro but i avoid it while watching a TV show or a movie because it can bring other problems.

Second answer/help :

(2013-01-20, 16:04)Memphiz Wrote: Yeah still eden? We know that this bug is in there? So whats the point?

Ok since then i'm using Frodo, no change.

Third answer/help :

(2013-02-09, 00:43)Memphiz Wrote: try the 32bit version of xbmc and report back.

Ok since then i'm using the 32 bit version, no change.

Fourth answer/help :

(2013-02-09, 19:00)Memphiz Wrote: Move your xbmc Folder under ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC away and see if that makes it going...

So right know my XBMC folder is in ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC and i still have some crashes.

Thanks
Nemrod
post a new crashreporter log from frodo to pastebin and put the link in here.
12.1 X64/32 is definitley jacked, the nightly for x64 does not work either. 12.1 32only will work on 10.8.3. my setup is mac client accessing win8 mysql setup.

hope this helps, try the 32bit osx version if you get immediate crashing.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on loading2