Solved Scraping dialogue box missing in Frodo
I noticed this a month or two ago while testing a nightly. Using the version of Neon pulled from XBMC Addon's, the dialogue box that appears in the skin while XBMC is scraping new content doesn't appear anymore.
This simply is because a file is missing.

After noticing the error in the xbmc logs I copied the file (I forgot the name, sorry!) over from the Confluence skin files and all was well (although ugly).
I should download the Eden version of Neon and find that file though. Making a mental note (and bookmark) to do that later tonight, so i might get back to you.

Or I might forget, you know how this goes.
haha .. i assume you upraded a previous version of xbmc to Frodo? when I did a clean install of Frodo following a fresh windows install I'm not seeing Neon (or any skin's for that matter) in the add-ons and when i tried to install from zip downloaded from Git it also failed.
sweet .. i got neon working on Frodo Smile

before doing a clean windows install, i backed up my XBMC roaming folder. From there (which was eden) I pulled the skin.neon folder from addon's .. placed it into the new roaming folder for Frodo and then Neon appeared in settings -> appearance

Also was able to add in Confluence's progress bar per Kibje suggestion. The file is called DialogueExtendedProgressBar.xml
oh thats great that was bugging me because I add to the library a lot!
DialogueExtendedProgressBar.xml, that's the one.
Glad to hear you figured it out =)

If anyone can find that file from a Neon installation, I'd love to have it so I can replace the ugly Confluence file
Just a followup: I created my own git repository to fix some other bugs with the skin under Frodo.
the corrected DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml can be found here:
https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/blob/...essBar.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping dialogue box missing in Frodo0